My wife and I stayed here only one night, visiting my son who worked nearby. It is quite a haul from Abu Dhabi airport (just over two hours of pretty boring drive). But the hotel is great. It is a beach front property and we enjoyed ordering our drinks/food on the beach using the call buttons supplied under the umbrellas! Unfortunately for us it was Islamic New Year, so bars were closed from 6pm, and alcohol not served for 24 hours - though available through room service. We ate in the Italian restaurant and can only say the the food and service were excellent.
Hotel arranged pick up from the airport, and drop off next day into Abu Dhabi. The whole trip was effortless. Highly recommended. We stayed in room 508, Bayview room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort and prepare to be swept away to a realm of waterfront luxury. Overlooking a pristine ribbon of United Arab Emirates beach between the desert landscape and the clean waters of the Arabian Gulf, Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort is situated on west coast of Abu Dhabi Emirates about 220 kilometers from Abu Dhabi City. An oasis of luxury and tranquility offering 800 meters of private beach, this alluring UAE beach resorts blends the Arabian Hospitality and stunning surroundings for weekend getaways, romantic break or a family holiday that will create memories to last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danat Jebel Dhanna Hotel Jebel Dhanna
- Danat Resort Abu Dhabi
- Danat Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Danat Resort Jebel Dhanna
- Jebel Dhanna