“Vegan ”
Review of The Mills Inn Pub

The Mills Inn Pub
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Fully vegan meal. Falafel, sweet potato fries., salad, vegan cheese. Unexpected, really good food and lovely atmosphere

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Perfect stop of location if wanting a feed before coming into Killarney town (From cork). Parking at the back of the pub so off the main road which is handy for those with children, Place was full on arrival so we were lucky to spot a seat for ourselves. Served by a very friendly guy. They allow for half portions on the main dishes, I opted for the chicken Goujons and they were really good, Cannot fault! Great size portions, Good pricing and friendly staff. I hope to return on my next trip down to Killarney and definitely recommend

1  Thank jasminecora
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped off in the Mills Inn with my wife on the way from Cork to Killarney in October 2017. The car park has plenty of spaces. The pub itself is nice and cosy. Staff are very friendly and get your food out very quickly. The menu is also very good. I would definitely recommend you try this pub if you are passing through Ballyvourney. 10/10

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped on the way to Killarney, always used to be guaranteed excellent food, Service was slow, Wife’s salad had a piece of Plastic in it, my wine glass was chipped.
Won’t be back in a hurry

1  Thank Alfey2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The Mills Inn is one of those places that has become a regular stop for us when visiting the Kerry region. On our latest visit we had some light bites and and a round of drinks on our return trip. As usual the place was nearly full. We were quickly assigned a free table and service followed promptly. The fare is typically pub grub but perhaps not as good as the best I have had in such places. Perhaps a review on how each order is processed might improve the customer experience. It is mid range in the pricing league. The ice cream parlour and gift shop are an added dimension to the visit but our timing has been out of hours for the latter.