Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$97
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Nice staff, excellent service, very clean, good value for money. This is how is should be for all 3 stars hotel. The breakfast can't be rated, as we woke up too late for it. Overall a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ologram
Reviewed 22 March 2017

It´s a very good Hotel acessible and with a very good and big restaurant inside, with a lot of parking and free internet. The staff is excelent, and the Onwer always is present, which give you a confidence in the place.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

The service was professional. The ambiance informal but nice. Save for occasions. Sampled two kinds of sea bass. Both were excellent. Not special but definitely worth a return for fishy things. The head waiter knew my host well and deferred to him. I like that. Nice to be remembered. Also good quality despite close proximity to American military post.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2015

My wife and I were part of a tour group who used this hotel as a stop over to a day in Venice. Logistically, it worked well and the train station was perhaps 30 minutes away. We arrived after 9 pm but the kitchen is still open to about 11. The wait staff is good and menus are available in English as well as Italian. The prices and food quality are excellent. A liter of house wine will run you about six Euros. Plenty of main entrees for approx. 10 euro. Don't forget to sample a big slice of tiramisu. Excellent and only about four euro!

Our room was on the second floor facing the road way. I can sleep through quite a bit but my wife thought the road a bit too noisy. Ask for a room in the back. However, the autobahn is about 200 yards away in the back. So if you're a light sleeper, you might have some troubles. This is considered a budget hotel so have your expectations grounded. The room was clean and the beer/wine in the mini fridge were priced quite well. I thought the mattress was a little hard and the pillows thin. I did expect more but fortunately the downstairs restaurant offset and discomfort.

We would stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the back!
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

This is probably my go to restaurant in the Vicenza area when I am in the mood for spaghetti and meat sauce as well as tiramisu. They have the best tiramisu ! Great prices great staff, highly recommend it. I have been there for a couples dinner and for staff dinners as well.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank J_colon25