Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2015

My wife and I were part of a tour group who used this hotel as a stop over to a day in Venice. Logistically, it worked well and the train station was perhaps 30 minutes away. We arrived after 9 pm but the kitchen is still open to about 11. The wait staff is good and menus are available in English as well as Italian. The prices and food quality are excellent. A liter of house wine will run you about six Euros. Plenty of main entrees for approx. 10 euro. Don't forget to sample a big slice of tiramisu. Excellent and only about four euro!

Our room was on the second floor facing the road way. I can sleep through quite a bit but my wife thought the road a bit too noisy. Ask for a room in the back. However, the autobahn is about 200 yards away in the back. So if you're a light sleeper, you might have some troubles. This is considered a budget hotel so have your expectations grounded. The room was clean and the beer/wine in the mini fridge were priced quite well. I thought the mattress was a little hard and the pillows thin. I did expect more but fortunately the downstairs restaurant offset and discomfort.

We would stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the back!
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

This is probably my go to restaurant in the Vicenza area when I am in the mood for spaghetti and meat sauce as well as tiramisu. They have the best tiramisu ! Great prices great staff, highly recommend it. I have been there for a couples dinner and for staff dinners as well.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank J_colon25
Reviewed 29 July 2014

As per all Italy, as soon you are not mainstream, you get good value for money. This 3 star hotel in most tourist traps would be a 4 star hotel and priced over the top. the rooms where clean and large enough, the breakfast was reasonable. All round a good experience.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great people, amazing rooms and prices !!Excellent beds and bathroom with hair dryer. So close to city, and so quite for sweet dreams :) Excellentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I used this hotel as a jumping off point before a cruise that left out of Venice. We returned there after the cruise. We spent a total of four nights at the hotel coming and going from the States and Italy.
The hotel is spotless. The staff is friendly and have good English skills.
The restaurant is out of this world good. I would say that it is a great overall value and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room tip: All rooms appear to be good
Date of stay: July 2014