Review Highlights
Amazing wine tasting experience!

Our tour was conducted by the owner Michael and he was phenomenal! From the intro to the food, to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
mah0519
orlando
via mobile
Lovely time! Highly recommended

We took just an hour long bus from Bratislava to meet Martin at the winery / cellar. We had a... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2021

5 Reviews
from US$315.89
from US$103.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

Slovakia is an under-the-radar hidden gem. I'm so glad to find this wine tour + dinner care of Vino Fiala. Martin and her mother was very warm, hospitable and I learned a lot about their culture, their winery and the history of it during this visit. People should should come to Slovakia to experience the down-to-earth hospitality. Specially in Modra, where Vino Fiala is. I like the fact that Martin and her mom was very hands-on in explaining the different kinds of wine. And have I told you that the tasting is so good, they are very gracious with the drink and the food. I will always remember my time in Modra as the best there is in Slovakia because of my wine tasting activity at Vino Fiala.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank monicapalad
ZuzanaC105, Manager at Vino Fiala, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Thank you! You are always welcome at Vino Fiala.

Reviewed 4 August 2019

Really nice welcome from Martin, wines were great, he was patient, calm and took the time to answer all questions.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Vacation32546867166
Reviewed 26 June 2019

With my wife we visited Martin and his winery. He told us about his winery, production of wines and history of his family. His wines are really nice (we bought 3 bottles - Pinot Blanc is amazing). If you visiting Slovakia, it's definietly worth visiting

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank bartosz p
ZuzanaC105, Manager at Vino Fiala, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2019

Thank you for your visit, we are very happy that you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 13 May 2019

Had a great time with my small group when we visited the family owned wine bogega of Vino Fiala in Modra Slovakia. Martin, our host was very gracious, welcoming and informative. His sister prepared a delicious plate of local chesses, hams, and local pastries. When tasted 5 wines and although some of us had liked to taste some red, apparently the area is famous for the whites. Very enjoyable.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 4 May 2019

Thank you for very intresting and nice wine test, and excellent food.
BR The seven. Swedes.
We higlhy recommend this place, Martin, the owner was very friendly, and his mothers made all good food

Date of experience: May 2019