Review Highlights
Amazing wine tasting experience!

Our tour was conducted by the owner Michael and he was phenomenal! From the intro to the food, to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
mah0519
orlando
via mobile
Lovely time! Highly recommended

We took just an hour long bus from Bratislava to meet Martin at the winery / cellar. We had a... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2021

5 Reviews
from US$315.89
from US$103.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2019

Had a great time with my small group when we visited the family owned wine bogega of Vino Fiala in Modra Slovakia. Martin, our host was very gracious, welcoming and informative. His sister prepared a delicious plate of local chesses, hams, and local pastries. When tasted 5 wines and although some of us had liked to taste some red, apparently the area is famous for the whites. Very enjoyable.

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 May 2019

Thank you for very intresting and nice wine test, and excellent food.
BR The seven. Swedes.
We higlhy recommend this place, Martin, the owner was very friendly, and his mothers made all good food

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Seaside31453566092
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

We loved our time here! Martin was so helpful, friendly and informative. The wine and food were delicious, something really special. I can not recommend Vino Fiala enough! We had so much fun and learned a lot about the region as well as wine production. Amazing day, thank you so much.

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank megandylan123
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

I visited Vino Fiala together with my parents. I e-mailed the winery just a day before and asked if a tasting was possible. Martin replied imidiately and we visited the day after. Little did I know we would stay for over two hours and get to taste the most delicious wines! I was sad I could only buy two bottles as I didn't have more space in my luggage. The passion and sense of wanting to share is something I'll never forget. Me and my parents traveled around Europe for two weeks and we all agreed on that the trip to Vino Fiala was the best highlight! Thank you Martin for the hospitality! I will be back one day.

Date of experience: February 2019
9  Thank andreamargareta
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Very friendly owner, certainly a great experience when in Modra. We had a wine tasting for about 2 hours and tasted ca 10 wines. Mr. Fiala is very nice and knows a lot about wine and history. The wine tasted well, we left with a bottle of our favorite one.

Date of experience: October 2018