Review Highlights
Delicious and family oriented

Family oriented, very cosy and still professional and delicious. Highly recommended and be ready... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sandrasV8876TP
via mobile
Very good wine, nice and good hosts

I loved the wine, will certainly bring some of my friends over for good event. We tasted lots of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$116.33
from US$122.73
from US$85.38
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2019

Thank you for very intresting and nice wine test, and excellent food.
BR The seven. Swedes.
We higlhy recommend this place, Martin, the owner was very friendly, and his mothers made all good food

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Seaside31453566092
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

We loved our time here! Martin was so helpful, friendly and informative. The wine and food were delicious, something really special. I can not recommend Vino Fiala enough! We had so much fun and learned a lot about the region as well as wine production. Amazing day, thank you so much.

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank megandylan123
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

I visited Vino Fiala together with my parents. I e-mailed the winery just a day before and asked if a tasting was possible. Martin replied imidiately and we visited the day after. Little did I know we would stay for over two hours and get to taste the most delicious wines! I was sad I could only buy two bottles as I didn't have more space in my luggage. The passion and sense of wanting to share is something I'll never forget. Me and my parents traveled around Europe for two weeks and we all agreed on that the trip to Vino Fiala was the best highlight! Thank you Martin for the hospitality! I will be back one day.

Date of experience: February 2019
9  Thank andreamargareta
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Very friendly owner, certainly a great experience when in Modra. We had a wine tasting for about 2 hours and tasted ca 10 wines. Mr. Fiala is very nice and knows a lot about wine and history. The wine tasted well, we left with a bottle of our favorite one.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank metlak
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We found Vino Fiala on Trip Advisor and reached out to do a one hour tasting. Martin and his family gave us a wonderful wine tasting and tour that highlighted great wines, history of the land and the heart of the family. When I look back on my two weeks, the visit to Vino Fiala stands out. Great wine and hospitality are found at Fiala.

Date of experience: October 2018