“Beautiful house - tranquil ocean-front location”
other traveller has booked this property
Oceanfront side of the Living Waters
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Oceanfront side of the Living Waters
Pool and covered, heated jacuzzi
Front of the house at dusk
Great Room
Great Room
Looking Into The Dining
Room And Kitchen From The Great Room
Upstairs Oceanview Queen Bedroom With Private Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Carolyn U
“Beautiful house - tranquil ocean-front location”
Reviewed 25 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This is a top-rate vacation rental, right on the beach. The house is new construction, and full of features. We especially enjoyed relaxing on the patio, and soaking in the infinity pool and hot tub. The ocean breezes and the sound of the waves, plus good mattresses, made for great sleep every night.

Pick your choice of master bedrooms: one is a walkout, and the other is upstairs with a balcony. Both are great. There's lots of space and seating areas, inside and outside. The kitchen is fully equipped, and there is a gas grill outdoors, so we cooked several meals. We also hired Dulce to cook dinner for us the first night...it was very good.

The location is fantastic. If you're looking for a private, quiet, isolated destination, this is the one for you. It's about a 1-1/2 hour drive from the airport, on rough roads, so rent an SUV. Eldon's grocery store is ~ an hour away, so stock up on the drive from the airport.

We enjoyed all of the local restaurants. La Sirena, Camp Bay Lodge, Paya Bay, and Cal's Cantina. La Sirena is a cool bar/restaurant on the water, about a five minute walk; good drinks, ceviche and fish. Camp Bay Lodge is closer, but make sure to make a dinner reservation by noon; it's a fixed menu each night. Paya Bay had good fried whole snapper. Cal's Cantina has a gorgeous view, great drinks, and delicious fish tacos and jerk chicken for lunch.

You can snorkel off the beach; and see small fish in the sea grass. But, if you're comfortable taking the kayaks out ~1/2 mile, you can tie off to buoys and snorkel the reef. On the reef, there is a lot of beautiful coral and many more fish to see.

We met Chrissie and Brian from Dive Pangea, and they helped to arrange a couple fun excursions for us. The house has a dock, so the excursions pick up right in front of the house. The first was by Hanford...he took us for snorkeling at Jade Beach on Barbareta, at Pigeon Cay, and then lunch at his cousin's restaurant on Santa Elena. The second was by Casey, who took us on a Mangrove Tour, for snorkeling in Port Royal, and we brought a picnic lunch which we ate on a deserted beach. All were beautiful, private, and fun. We planned to scuba with Chrissie and Brian, but unfortunately the timing didn't work out.

We recommend this to anyone who wants a "get away from it all" luxury vacation on the ocean.

1 Apr 2018
Carolyn, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I’m so happy you enjoyed your time at Living Waters! We have 2 single and 2 tandem ocean Viking kayaks on the way there for everyone to enjoy. Thank you again for staying with us! Hope you stay with us again!
Blaine Bell, owner of Living Waters
Jim W
Atlanta, Georgia
“The location, property and home are incredible.”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The property is located on the east end of Roatan, perfectly positioned directly on the beach, flanked by a kite boarding school/lodge/bar/restaurant approximately 200 yards to the west and a restaurant/bar approximately 400 yards to the east. The home is magnificent and meticulously cared for.. The back of the home, facing the Carribbean, is all glass. Consequently the views are priceless. But if you would like to get a little closer to nature step out of many sliding doors onto the pool deck where you can enjoy the pool, with an infinity edge, separate hot tub and an outdoor dining area. Walk to the back side of the pool,down a few steps and your on the beach. To make it even better there is your own private dock to sit on and enjoy the sunsets. Everyone associated with the property are fantastic, from Francisco (property manager), the chef and the groundskeeper are all there to make sure everything goes flawlessly.

25 Mar 2018
Thank you Jim for your gracious review! I’m so glad you had a great time at Living Waters! It really is a little piece of heaven!
You’re welcome back anytime!

Blaine Bell, owner of Living Waters
Marcus P
“Most amazing place ever - seriously!”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is one of the most amazing places we have ever stayed and we've been all over the world. If you want luxury seclusion and a place to truly kick back and relax then you've found the place. If I could give it 10 stars I would. We hope to come back many times.

Your age range 35-49
25 Mar 2018
Marcus,

Thank you so much for reviewing Living Waters!

Blaine Bell
Owner of Living Waters
bboutwell...
Aledo, Texas
“This House was awsome”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We have stayed in many houses all over and this one is by far one of the best houses we have rented. Very nice bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen. The outside was unbelievable with the pool, hot tub, and great beach. Was within walking distance of several restaurants. The neighbors are great and even has an awesome dive shop next door. Great for families or groups of friends.

Lisa A
“Home away from homd”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My stay at Living Waters was nothing but perfect. I was a little nervous before I went to Roatan because it was my first time out of the country, but the house was so welcoming that I immediately felt at home as soon as I got there. The house is beautiful with such a breathtaking view. I would recommend it for a family trip, a friend trip, couples trip, honeymoon, you name it I would recommend it. The snorkeling right off the beach is amazing, we saw countless fish, shells, and even a lobster! Also available at the house are kayaks, those were very fun in the salty water. One day we even had someone from Salty Life pick us up at the dock right in front of the house, he took us snorkeling and on a tour. It was amazing. Not only is the scenery beautiful but the house is also a great place to spend your time. There's a hot tub and infinity pool.
When you're ready to go to bed after a long day in the sun, the beds are amazing. I even went home and bought the same beds that they had at Living Waters. That's how amazing those beds are.
I could go on forever talking about my week in paradise. But I think you need to experience it yourself! I will definitely be returning to Living Waters in the future.

I included a picture of my view every morning while drinking my coffee so you could experience the beauty too.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing