“Indian food ”

Ranked #11 of 121 Restaurants in Palolem
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Seafood
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I am first time visit in Goa I try in here Indian food in the olive room I try butter chicken & dal makhani &chees garlic naan & veg bullet it is amazing my so happy it amazing service here.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Good place to have variety of cuisine's, Great service, good staff, special mention to Jimmy for his hospitality :)

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We had an evening meal here consisting of 1 naan, 1 rice, 2 curry dishes and 2 cokes for 620rupees. Our food came our piping hot and very tasty. Service was very good. Nice atmosphere in the restaurant too. My one and only gripe is my fish curry had bones in.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

One of the few places that always seems full - nice chilli squid starter to share followed by chicken jalfrezi - spicy but not too hot. Not long to wait for food, friendly service, low cost and relatively clean loos!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Loved the place and the staff. Really good food (try the chili prawns) highly recommended!
We went back like three times we enjoyed it all from pizza to fresh fish. The staff just like everyone in India friendly and helpful.