“Disappointing ”

Neptune Point Beach Cafe
Ranked #39 of 114 Restaurants in Palolem
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Mexican, Seafood
Description: Neptune Point Beach Cafe - Located on famous Palolem Beach . We Serve Indian , Goan , Chinese , Italian , Mexican , Thai , Seafood etc
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

those of you that read my reviews will know I am a positive reviewer but this will not be so. Last my my husband and I ordered Chicken Masalla we ate on the beach and it was just candle light, when the meal came it smelt nice but when we came to eating most of the chunks were hard boiled egg, so I called a waiter over and he said it was right although I told him I was not satisfied he made no attempt to rectify so I called someone else still no response, I could not eat it so when it was time to pay, I thought that dish should have been discounted but no the manager said next time he will make sure it is right, but there will not be a next time for us.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend have eaten at the Neptune point cafe twice whilst staying on palolem and I can honestly say the food has been incredible on both occasions. Last night I had the kadia chicken with veg rice and a chilli cheese nann and it was the best curry I’ve had in my life! The service is amazing and the staff are very friendly. On both occasions we were served by Raj Katri and his service was fantastic. We will definitely be going again whilst staying in palolem!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We visited here several times and felt really relaxed every time. The tables on the beach at night are great for dinner and the staff are pretty good at keeping on top of shooing the dogs away from you so they don't beg (very common in the area). Staff were friendly enough but didn't experience anything exceptional. We had dinner a couple of times and the food was delicious. Tikka Rolls are definitely worth trying. We also spent a lot of time on the beanbags chilling out with drinks and sometimes on our laptops. There is free WiFi but it's intermittent. The Sangria is the best we've had on the whole beach and they do happy hour too. This is one of the few places where they play good music at a sensible volume that doesn't cut out or blast the speakers and sound terrible, so it sets a great vibe for the evenings. Definitely worth checking this place out.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I went to the Neptune point Restaurant located on the Colomb beach & during the vacation season becomes a big entertainment joint for the young.I went to the Restaurant which has a large variety of multi cuisine items.Had some King fisher beer & Goan fish curry rice & a local dessert.

1  Thank MARGDARSHI
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We ate there the other night, they have a large menu so plenty to choose from. Our food was tasty, portion size good, price ok. Waiter was pleasant enough, problem was with the drinks we had large white rums and honestly we may as well have been drinking water. We have been having that make of rum all holiday in many different places and it's always been strong.