“yummy treats for your tummy! ”
Review of Cafe Inn

Cafe Inn
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Palolem
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Such an awesome chilled restaurant. The food is the best in palolem, could easily eat breakfast, lunch and dinner here. Staff are efficient, knowledge and friendly which makes for a lovely dining experience. Don't go to thid area without checking this place out, you'll leave with a smile :)

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The food here are awesome, the portion are big and the taste also good. Have lots of choice, im sure you can find whatever you like here. Must visit place in Palolem. strongly recommend beef burger, steak, and bbq fish n chips.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I'd almost given up finding a restaurant which gave value for money.
I looked at the Menu. What would I choose for Breakfast? Israeli,English,American or a local dish? I choose Muesli with fruit salad and honey. I asked the surprised but pleasant lady to show me the size of the salad bowl. She brought out two. One was enormous the other gigantic!
I assumed it was yet another 'con' - with some other places I had previously eaten offering morsels of food with the attitude 'take it or leave it,we couldn't care less!'
For about 160Rs it was a fantastic bowel of fruit salad with yogurt, Muesli and honey.
I even had enough over to have two cups of iced coffee(!)
Staff were attentive,pleasant and very open to remarks and negative comments.
One apologised and thanked me for mentioning the lack of soap at the hand wash basin outside the WC.
(I used the soap dispenser in the adjacent WC to quickly wash my hands.
The WC was also very clean - the best I have observed to date in this area.)
Wi-Fi is also available.
I was told by a local Goan resident not related to the Cafe Inn in any way that their fish menus are also the best to be found in Palolem. Unfortunately I did not try the fish - on this occasion.
Patrick E

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Great salads, coffee, falafel and chocolate cake to name a few. Friendly staff, at the start of beach road.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of those places you go to and just get comfortable, and it's only because of that one guy who makes magic with his food and his presence lightens up the cafe.
A brilliant menu, the best coffee in the area and music you'd love.
The smoothies, shakes and juices are all outstanding. .if not lunch or dinner, breakfast here is a must.
Meet nice folks and enjoy great food.
One of my favs from a list is the smoked salmon on toast ;)
Enjoy it !!
Cheers Forest - keep up the great work.
Look forward to seeing you again !!