The Tubki Resort(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$30
US$13
Castle House Palolem South Goa(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$18
  • Free Breakfast
Crystal Goa(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$18
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

US$19
US$17
Club X(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$16
  • Pool
Avelina Guest House(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$22
  • Bar/Lounge
US$69
US$58
Priceline
All reviewsnight partiesfabulous holidayseafoodbeach hutnon acbar restauranthot watera great place to staylaid backamazing foodhutsindianetsprosconsparadisedogs
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I stayed in Cuba Palolem last March. I settled my bills with my debit card in full, after a couple months I found another two charges in my account, which were evidently double charged in March. I sent Cuba my bank statements and other details they asked for, but they denied the money was charged by them (even though it is evident from my bank statements and merchant number provided by the bank), they have not even bother to respond to my last email (really unhelpful guy called Mukesh).
I now need to go through a process of claiming the money back by by bank, which will take a while and meanwhile I'm out of the pocket.
This is such a shame, because overall I had a good experience staying in Cuba, but would not recommend anyone staying there, evidently there is something very dodgy going on in there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank blondtr25
Reviewed 15 May 2017

My family of four (including 2 young children) stayed at Cuba Premium over our March vacation and we had a great experience. The facilities were fine- we had a beach hut with AC (highly recommended), which was pretty rustic, but we like that and when you're right on the beach, why stay inside? What really made the place was the beach itself and the wonderful staff at Cuba. We were made to feel welcome, like family, the whole time we were there. Servers would go out of their way to be friendly and play with our kids and make sure we had everything we needed. The food and drinks were really good as well and fairly priced. If you're going to do Goa as a family, I HIGHLY recommend Palolem Beach and Cuba Premium.

Room Tip: Travel with ear plugs if you take one of the bungalows right next to the bar overlooking the beach! The AC is a must, too.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Warm greetings from Cuba Goa.

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing valuable feedback. We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We have shared your feedback with our team to motivate and inspire more to deliver good service. It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

A dysfunctional air conditioning system(every room) coupled with high summer temperatures further coupled with high off season prices. Service here was the only positive. Location is great with good food. Also the wifi is not readily available in the rooms. Need to be in the dining area for decent connectivity .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ittalpranav
Reviewed 21 April 2017

These beach huts are in a fantastic location. Right in the middle of the beach. They are not exactly flashy but the amazing staff made up for it. They also have a great selection of seafood most nights. Try the lobster if you want to splash out. Drinks are well priced and so is the food. However you can get something a little nicer with AC and just as good if not better view if you look.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mgraziano1985

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at CUBA PREMIUM HUTS / CUBA BEACH HUTS, CENTRE OF PALOLEM BEACH , PALOLEM BEACH , CANACONA , Goa , India. As the address states, it is exactly in the center of Palolem Beach, with an amazing view from hotel as well as from beach. I booked AC room with partial sea view. It was overlooking the restaurant with sea but a great location to be. As I traveled in March and required AC. Otherwise, you can book non AC rooms. I don't want it to look like a essay so, I will just put in as PROS and CONS:

PROS:

Breathtaking View (Center of the beach)

Friendly Staff

Amazing Food

Big, Beautiful and Simple Rooms (No TV, Fridge, etc)

Restaurant setup (tables with Candles) at night is impressive

CONS:
Shower was having an leakage issue (but did not bother as it was room made of wood)

Little bit noise from rooms at the back (that too did not affect as they were playing nice music on BOSE)

It was great and as CUBA quotes "Where Time Takes A Break". It is exactly that.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Warm greetings from Cuba Goa.

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing valuable feedback. We are glad to note that you had a great experience with us and liked the hospitality. We have shared your feedback with our team to motivate and inspire more to deliver good service. However we have also taken a note of your areas of improvement and would definitely work on them. It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.