All reviews night parties fabulous holiday seafood beach hut huts india nets paradise washroom
Reviewed 26 April 2017

A dysfunctional air conditioning system(every room) coupled with high summer temperatures further coupled with high off season prices. Service here was the only positive. Location is great with good food. Also the wifi is not readily available in the rooms. Need to be in the dining area for decent connectivity .

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ittalpranav
Reviewed 21 April 2017

These beach huts are in a fantastic location. Right in the middle of the beach. They are not exactly flashy but the amazing staff made up for it. They also have a great selection of seafood most nights. Try the lobster if you want to splash out. Drinks are well priced and so is the food. However you can get something a little nicer with AC and just as good if not better view if you look.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mgraziano1985

Warm greetings from Cuba Goa.

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing valuable feedback. We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We have shared your feedback with our team to motivate and inspire more to deliver good service. It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at CUBA PREMIUM HUTS / CUBA BEACH HUTS, CENTRE OF PALOLEM BEACH , PALOLEM BEACH , CANACONA , Goa , India. As the address states, it is exactly in the center of Palolem Beach, with an amazing view from hotel as well as from beach. I booked AC room with partial sea view. It was overlooking the restaurant with sea but a great location to be. As I traveled in March and required AC. Otherwise, you can book non AC rooms. I don't want it to look like a essay so, I will just put in as PROS and CONS:

PROS:

Breathtaking View (Center of the beach)

Friendly Staff

Amazing Food

Big, Beautiful and Simple Rooms (No TV, Fridge, etc)

Restaurant setup (tables with Candles) at night is impressive

CONS:
Shower was having an leakage issue (but did not bother as it was room made of wood)

Little bit noise from rooms at the back (that too did not affect as they were playing nice music on BOSE)

It was great and as CUBA quotes "Where Time Takes A Break". It is exactly that.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Warm greetings from Cuba Goa.

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing valuable feedback. We are glad to note that you had a great experience with us and liked the hospitality. We have shared your feedback with our team to motivate and inspire more to deliver good service. However we have also taken a note of your areas of improvement and would definitely work on them. It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

yes it was my right dissension to stay this cottages because views are so good but staff behavior was a little rude otherwise i will visit this place again food quality is good and best is for relaxing mind and body nice views

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 24 February 2017

There seems to be some confusion over the "premium huts". Cuba Goa has 4 locations. I stayed at Palolem (there is also a Cuba at Patnem, Agonda & Baga beaches) so go to their website to check which one you are expecting - the pictures here of the huts with 4-posters are a world away from my room!
Although well appointed, the cleaning left much to be desired. One of the towels had what looked like blood spattered all over it and I was very glad I travel with my own pillow as I would not want to put my head on what was there.
However the staff were great, I was traveling alone and I was met at the airport in a taxi they arranged for me and shown to my room quickly when I arrived at 2am! The food was pretty good too and of course it's all very good value, I felt well looked after all the time.
The bar was fun in the evenings with a good mix of music. My hut was right behind the main seating area so not much danger of sleeping till closing time, however it wasn't very late and the music mellowed later on so I didn't find it an issue. I've been in other places in Goa that were much more noisy and not near a bar!

Room tip: Huts 103/104 are directly behind the bar area so more noisy.
Date of stay: February 2017