Brushwood Villas(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$27
The Tubki Resort(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$27
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

Alba Rooms Palolem(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$32
Avelina Guest House(Palolem)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$22
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnight partiesseafoodbeach hutnon acbar restaurantamazing foodhutsindiaprosconsparadisedogscanacona
Reviewed 20 March 2017

yes it was my right dissension to stay this cottages because views are so good but staff behavior was a little rude otherwise i will visit this place again food quality is good and best is for relaxing mind and body nice views

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Warm greetings from Cuba Goa.

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing valuable feedback. We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We have shared your feedback with our team to motivate and inspire more to deliver good service. It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

There seems to be some confusion over the "premium huts". Cuba Goa has 4 locations. I stayed at Palolem (there is also a Cuba at Patnem, Agonda & Baga beaches) so go to their website to check which one you are expecting - the pictures here of the huts with 4-posters are a world away from my room!
Although well appointed, the cleaning left much to be desired. One of the towels had what looked like blood spattered all over it and I was very glad I travel with my own pillow as I would not want to put my head on what was there.
However the staff were great, I was traveling alone and I was met at the airport in a taxi they arranged for me and shown to my room quickly when I arrived at 2am! The food was pretty good too and of course it's all very good value, I felt well looked after all the time.
The bar was fun in the evenings with a good mix of music. My hut was right behind the main seating area so not much danger of sleeping till closing time, however it wasn't very late and the music mellowed later on so I didn't find it an issue. I've been in other places in Goa that were much more noisy and not near a bar!

Room Tip: Huts 103/104 are directly behind the bar area so more noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Ruthielark

Warm greetings from Cuba Goa.

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing valuable feedback. We are glad to note that you had a great experience with us and liked the hospitality. We have shared your feedback with our team to motivate and inspire more to deliver good service. However we have also taken a note of your areas of improvement and would definitely work on them. It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Great well maintained beach huts. They are very well done and it felt a bit like a 'normal' room. They are all different bright colours, which look fun and cheery. I love the hammock outside it. Very relaxing. Loved the resident dogs. They are all so friendly and loveable. The phone for room service didn't work,but not a big deal as it's only a minute to the bar / restaurant. Some food can be overpriced compared to elsewhere maybe owner can review menu?

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for three days with family.Booked a family room and to my surprise the room was awesome. The location of the huts are as good as they can be, right off the beach. Staff is excellent. Special mention to Bhagwan & Sushant, who took good care of us. The restaurant ambience is top class. Food is nice and I have to say that this trip has been one of the best of all the Goa trips that I have made in recent past.Keep it up Cuba Premium Huts Team.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm Greetings from Cuba Goa!!

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing valuable feedback. It gives us a great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and liked the service, food & property. We have shared your feedback with our team to motivate and inspire more to deliver good service. It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

View is nice. Rooms are real bad.

Had a horrible experience staying there. Let me list out some of the specialities I was served with.

1.Doesn't have a phone connection to call room service.

2. WiFi was provided but so slow that I couldn't even browse.

3. Bathroom door was broken, was not able to close it.

4. Bathroom had a bucket and a tap, so built that water will never fall into the bucket.

5. Room service was very bad.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family