All reviews little bit of paradise mosquito net place to stay the penthouse la plage hot water watching the sunset anjuna market maintained garden lazy days overlooking the ocean sister hotel north goa my favorite place rooms are beautiful wonderful days a wonderful stay
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I spent a few marvelous days at this idyllic retreat, so comfortable and elegant in a simple, unpretentious way. I continuously recommend this hotel to all my friends going to Goa!

It is perfectly located, I only have good things to say about my memorable experience at Palm Grove!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2017

The huts are tastefully designed. Super location, right on the beach. You can wander around the property barefoot it’s all covered with loose sand. Only sound you hear in your deep slumber is of ocean waves. Famous food joints (La Plage, Marbela) is just round the corner. Would love to experience this again.

Buffet breakfast was very limited and not that great – something to improve on.

Room Tip: Beach Front Bungalow
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We loved staying at the Little Palm Grove. Unpretentious chic at its best. The huts were very spacious and decorated in a very pretty, unfussy way. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the yoga in the shala is excellent. There are so many great restaurants less than 5 mins walking distance which makes this place a great find. The restaurant in the resort is good too, breakfast is perfectly adequate.
Note there is no TV or hot water but neither tainted our stay - if anything it makes it more charming. We will definitely be going again!

Room Tip: We had the sea view room
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Whilst spending a fortnight at Baga Beach my partner Chris and I had decided we would have a couple of nights here to escape the hustle and bustle, We were made very welcome, There wasn't hot water in the rooms but we didn't find this a problem, The food at the restaurant was reasonably priced although would have been better if they opened earlier as there is no tea/coffee facilities in the rooms. A very peaceful few days in beautiful surroundings.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Very cozy huts, beautiful grounds and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The beach seems to go on for ever and the entire area is very charming. The food in the restaurant was very good, especially the breakfast menu was healthy and varied.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends