All reviewskalk bayfalse baycommunity centerlocal townshipeach morningyogurtgarlic mushroomswalking distanceother guestsdelicious breakfastour honeymoonguest housemuizenbergbnbolympiasa
Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

Blue on Blue provided a convenient place to stay with beautiful views, comfortable surroundings, and attentive service. The furnishings were colorful and fun. The breakfasts were plentiful. Easy walk to the restaurants and shops in Kalk Bay as well as to the beach.

• Stayed: January 2015
4  Thank trvlr2258
Reviewed 30 December 2014

I stayed in this place for my holiday treat... and I'll have to consider doing it again! Quaint, cute interior with character and charm. Yoliswa was a gracious and generous hostess who made me feel at home, fixing tasty breakfasts. I followed the recommendations in the room book for Kalk Bay restaurants and concurred with all of their good reviews. With the seaside walking path just a few steps away down the hill, I had the perfect way to start and end the day!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Pyper H
Reviewed 23 December 2014 via mobile

I had the most relaxing two nights here, sleeping like an angel with the waves whispering in my ears. The house is colorful decorated and has an special arty vibe. Our room, the blue room had a super view. We were happy here and Yoli spoiled us with a delicious breakfast every day. Location is perfect if you like to walk a couple of blocks to the action in Kalk Bay.( 15m) Take the train to Simons Town, the scenery is amazing and is a nice day out. I am in love with this place and promise to go back soon! Thank you Yoli!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rocio96
Reviewed 4 December 2014

a great place to explore the Cape area.
Within easy (and safe) walking distance to Kalk Bay with its lovely shops and restaurants.
The rooms are nicely decorated and very clean, Breakfast is very tasty.
Will definitely come back!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yankeeacht
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Lovely little hideaway with great vistas of the wild waters of the cape. You get a perfect eyefull of mountains, whales in the bay, shifting clouds and an earful of breaking waves on the beach below. Yoli is a kind hostess who aims to please. She cooks up a tasty breakfast, too. Nice linens. Artwork everywhere. A characterful establishment, to be sure, and one I would come back to. Walk to Kalk Bay for eats and back the other direction to Muizenburg for surfing.

I also was honored to visit the education and training project supported by this business, and am keen to lend my support once I return home. Amazing small enterprises helping single mothers to support their families.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have ocean views.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo