See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

I purchased a metrodeal voucher for 22 adults and 5 kids. My niece speaks highly of the place when they did their school trip. It was advertised beautifully in the metrodeal but when we got there I was like "that was it?!?" It has pools with mini slides. I even found a sharp object in the mud slide. It was so expensive for a P450 voucher. We could have gone to splash island instead. The foods were good and I felt sorry for Lorena who took all the harsh words from the oldies who's with me. Lorena on the other hand, was pretty good trying to please us. Most of us went home with scratches and tears from the sharp pool flooring. Fortunately, it's a big family gathering so we managed to have fun in our own way. I wouldn't suggest this resort, its too expensive, difficult to get there with some rough roads and the pictures on the net is not what it looks like.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank judithomay
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We had our company team building here and their amenities as well as their Mudslide is good. What we enjoyed here is the trekking going to Maambon Falls. Trip going to the resort is a bit long. Can accommodate large group.

Stayed: April 2015
1  Thank JunketJoy
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I was trying to book at this property as I saw some deals at Ensogo. However, when I called their landline to made some inquiries to extend the daytour to overnight stay, their staff named Rochelle sounds very rude and in a hurry. With this kind of staff in a hospitality business, I changed my mind. I know the place is amazing, but if service starts with rudeness, then it's not a good sign. She just said "Hello" upon picking up the phone which is not a standard and when I said "Thank You" twice before I end up the conversation to check if she will say welcome, I was disappointed. She just hung up. OMG!!! She may need some telephone etiquette or customer service trainings!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
11  Thank Mercy888
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We had our team building here last oct 2014. Everything is great here, the rooms is like a house with a pool inside it, there is also a separate pool, the ambiance and the place is great! The outdoor activities are great, they have wall climbing, zipline, some obstacles, mud slide and the trek to ambon ambon falls. Unfortunately I was not able to participate in the trekking to ambon ambon falls. The only thing I dont like here is the food, serving is small and the food is just ordinary. But overall this is a great resort!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank GeneAng
Reviewed 19 March 2015

The water slide was intense! Make sure you have a GoPro with you! :) Spent the whole day here and its a lot of fun! Ziplines, wall climbing, swimming, river crossing... if you love doing these along with your friends or family, im sure you will love this place!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends