“A week-end trip”

Amansinaya Mountain Resort
Reviewed 4 February 2017

We went there for a quick relaxation and we were a group of 6. We enjoyed the place. The staff were very assisting and courteous specially ate Menchie who prepared our food during the stay. Try their Bang-silog its so tasty! The room where we stayed has a vibrant interior and the beds are comfortable. There is nothing special with the place but if you love isolation from the busy city and if you want some peace of mind you should definitely go here.
Pros:
-spacey rooms
-comfortable beds
-rooms have tv cable, electric kettle, and hot&cold shower
-assisting staff
-the view
-the serene and relaxing vibe of the place
Cons:
-there not much activities to do
-strictly no bringing of food
-food are a bit expensive but it's tasty
-if you want to drink, oh boy the liquor is gold here, we inquired for an empi lights and the price is 200 plus a pitcher of juice that is 100.

Room Tip: the room number 4/5 and 6 are one step away from a mini private pool.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

I purchased a metrodeal voucher for 22 adults and 5 kids. My niece speaks highly of the place when they did their school trip. It was advertised beautifully in the metrodeal but when we got there I was like "that was it?!?" It has pools with mini slides. I even found a sharp object in the mud slide. It was so expensive for a P450 voucher. We could have gone to splash island instead. The foods were good and I felt sorry for Lorena who took all the harsh words from the oldies who's with me. Lorena on the other hand, was pretty good trying to please us. Most of us went home with scratches and tears from the sharp pool flooring. Fortunately, it's a big family gathering so we managed to have fun in our own way. I wouldn't suggest this resort, its too expensive, difficult to get there with some rough roads and the pictures on the net is not what it looks like.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank judithomay
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We had our company team building here and their amenities as well as their Mudslide is good. What we enjoyed here is the trekking going to Maambon Falls. Trip going to the resort is a bit long. Can accommodate large group.

Stayed: April 2015
1  Thank JunketJoy
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I was trying to book at this property as I saw some deals at Ensogo. However, when I called their landline to made some inquiries to extend the daytour to overnight stay, their staff named Rochelle sounds very rude and in a hurry. With this kind of staff in a hospitality business, I changed my mind. I know the place is amazing, but if service starts with rudeness, then it's not a good sign. She just said "Hello" upon picking up the phone which is not a standard and when I said "Thank You" twice before I end up the conversation to check if she will say welcome, I was disappointed. She just hung up. OMG!!! She may need some telephone etiquette or customer service trainings!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
11  Thank Mercy888
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We had our team building here last oct 2014. Everything is great here, the rooms is like a house with a pool inside it, there is also a separate pool, the ambiance and the place is great! The outdoor activities are great, they have wall climbing, zipline, some obstacles, mud slide and the trek to ambon ambon falls. Unfortunately I was not able to participate in the trekking to ambon ambon falls. The only thing I dont like here is the food, serving is small and the food is just ordinary. But overall this is a great resort!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank GeneAng
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
33.5 km away
View Park Hotel
#4 of 27 in Tagaytay
6.1 km away
Canyon Woods Resort Club

Been to Amansinaya Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!