See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This place is a real scam, It's not an hotel but a kind of old and dirty house! An horrible place with a road between the house and the beach! Dirty and noisy. I will not advise anyone to stay here. a scam!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Alain E
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Just enjoyed every minute of my time here, not that I can say it is like a 5 star hotel but just to say if you go to Antigua (which is just so perfect in it's own right in any event) You have just got to stay here! If only to stay at Godfrey's place! He is an amusing and clever/entertaining guy. I challenge you not to enjoy his company! Room was just fine, I have no idea if there was a TV in the room or anything (who wants a tv in Antigua???) The beds were clean and comfortable, the towels were sparkling clean and white. Kirsten cooks great meals or knocks up a salad if you are not too hungry. The rum punch is amazing! The view from the balcony is great, so close to the beech sea and sunset/ stars , totally amazing. I would love to go again :-)

Room Tip: All quiet rooms, I think all have balcony overlooking the beach but best check in case I missed something!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lesley D
Reviewed 16 January 2017

The hotel was recommended by Tradewinds Catamaran Sail & Dive Timeshare, so we made a 1 night reservation upon arrival, 1 night prior to boarding a catamaran for a week. The reservation was made 3 months in advance, paid and confirmed in advance. We were looking forward to the across the beach swimming! Upon arrival at ~3pm, the host/owner was not onsite to greet us. We were told by another guest they would return shortly. After almost 2 hours, the owner returned and said our room was not available as another guest requested a longer stay and since we were there for only 1 night, did not think we would mind. of course we were never notified of this change. He said he just returned from preparing a 2 bdrm unit down the road for us. Another half hour wait for a friend of his to pick up up and take us to an abandoned, two story building, half built, with no electricity, no ocean view - it was basically uninhabitable. What was he thinking!! Finally about 7 pm we ended back into Jolly Harbour with a one bdrm unit, at his expense.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank suedemorris
Reviewed 8 January 2017

A place you come to spend a night but end up staying for a week – these are the type of stories you will hear from the hosts Kirsten and Godfrey. That was not the case for us since we already booked the place for 5 nights, but I definitely saw why. To name a few, here’s a couple of reasons why you should stay at 3 Martini on Crab Hill:

1) Location, location, location!!! – right next to one of the most beautiful beaches in Antigua. Swim in the deep blue water, sunbathe on the sand, walk 2 minutes and snorkel on the coral reef, rent a jet ski, eat at a beach restaurant - there’s something to do for everyone!

2) The hosts – the moment you walk in, you will feel like you became a part of a family. Kirsten and Godfrey, who run the hotel, are simply wonderful people. They welcome you with island hospitality and help with everything, from telling you what to see in Antigua, to organizing transportation.

3) The hotel. For a very reasonable price you will have a huge room with a big balcony overlooking the water. What else can you wish for?! There’s no wifi in the room, so you will have a perfect opportunity to switch off from the real world and relax. However, if you need to check your emails or brag on social media what an awesome place you are staying at, there’s wifi in the common area.

Overall, 3 Martini is a place for someone who’s looking for an authentic place to stay, wants to hear about the island from locals’ perspective, and simply wants to relax with no distractions.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Timo K
G Godfrey T, Manager at 3 Martini Beach Bar Restaurant and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

We can't thank you enough for your kind review and you are now official members of the 3Martini family. It was a pleasure sharing your company throughout the holidays. Here's to a healthy and prosperous New Year for us all. Looking forward to your return, soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed 1 week at the 3 Martinis Beach Bar. It's a hidden secret spot infront of a beautiful beach ! But the best part about this special place are the hosts...Kirsten & Godfrey. Two beautiful persons who treated me from the beginning like an old friend ! I couldn't wish for more...everything i needed would be immediatly organized from both of them.
Thank's for all !!!
All rooms are big/clean and nicely done (no AC but for me it was not necessary).
From the balcony/bar you can hear the waves all day long.
Kirsten is a little "goddess" in the kitchen (ask for the curry)....i ate almost every night there.
If you are an experienced traveller/backpacker you will love this place !!!
P.s.: i never touched the keys from my room or locked the door ! it wasn't necessary.....i was at home !!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Sladjan J

Thank you for your kind words, we had a most enjoyable time meeting you.
Kirsten and I look forward to your return.