See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped at 3martini beach bar incidentally. Kirsten and Godfrey welcomed us offering the same lunch they prepared for themselves (asian spiced chicken with salad, mandarins and kirsten secret hot sauce): simple, tasty and cheap. Sea view and wave's sound were the background.We drunk a couple of Carib and started talking with the two guests. Conversation hot points were: ancient antiguan remedy for blood poisoning, politics, herbs and life. When we were done with talking four hours were gone. Delightful and stimulating conversation. Before leave we also checked out rooms for guests: spacious and cozy bedroom with large and simple bathroom, balcony with breathtaking view on beach,sea and mango trees.
If we have known the place before we definitely would choose 3martini as accomodation for the holiday.
Would reccomend to anybody looking for a simple and relaxing vacation in Antigua.
Thanks Kirsten and Godfrey for the afternoon you gave us (and for the food of course).
Wish you the best for your businnes and lifes.

The two italian guys.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stefano A
Reviewed 22 June 2016

My wife and I recently enjoyed a 4 night stay at Three Martini during a visit to Antigua and strongly recommend it to travelers looking for reasonably priced accommodations with a more local flavor than many of the more touristy resorts scattered around the island. Granted, the rooms aren't air-conditioned, the rooms aren't serviced daily (though any requests we made were cheerfully and speedily fulfilled), there's no shuttle service (you should consider renting a car-it's the best way to see all of the diverse beaches and villages on the Island), and the rooms are not accessible to the physically limited. My wife and I didn't miss any of these things. The views from the balcony onto one of the nicest beaches (Turner's) on the Island make for wonderful sunsets. The hotel offers delicious meals, and is located nearby (easy walking distance) other restaurants and bars offering wonderful food (OJ's and Jaquie O's stand out, the latter offering full beachside service, including umbrella beds, which Three Martini does not). One of the best features of the hotel is the owner, Godfrey, whose warmth and charm added immeasurably to our stay, and whose wealth of local knowledge gave us greater insight into the island and its inhabitants then we'd have ever gained otherwise. If you are looking for something other than a generic resort stay, something more local and authentic, then Three Martini is the place for you.

Room Tip: go for a second floor balcony room
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately I was able to only spend one night at the hotel but I had the best time ever. The owner and the manager are just great and their sense for hospitality is unique. The room was spacious, clean and refreshed by the sea breeze. My balcony had a view on the ocean and a mango tree conveniently growing right next to it.
The food is to die for!!! Ask the chef to surprise you with some local recipes :)
Also the beach is 5 seconds walk from the hotel.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Ma R
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I was on vacation in March and decided to pick this hotel based off of pictures of the view, and access to the beach.The pics of the room seemed decent and other reviews were positive, I booked for 3 days. However, I think the reviews were not current. As you pull in you will notice there is only parking for 2 cars comfortably, on a major slant. Upon entering the room you are happy with the view but once you look at the room you immediately want to leave. There was a body of a dead lizard and other bugs around the room.Blood stains and holes in the sheets. which were two top sheets thrown over two twin mattresses pushed together. The toilet had brown rings around it, and it did not flush, the towels were hard as rocks, covered in yellow streaks and more red and brown stains. The shower head rested in a shower caddy. there was no WIfi in the room which was advertised, the plug was cut off of the extension from the air conditioner. We got in late, and decided to grin and bare it for the night.
The next morning I went to the front desk, which is the bar and told the man behind it I wanted to check out, where he quickly said speak with airbnb since they are who you purchased from. I said ok, what is the process like will they ask why, will I most likely not get a refund. He said he didnt know. and that was it. I spoke to air bnb they told me i have to speak to the hotel to get the full refund (they only could give me one based on the hour I canceled once I finally found wifi. WHen I called 3 martini the same man I spoke to when I left answered and told me he was the manager. I said if your the manager why didnt you say that, or atleast inquire what the problem was. He began yelling over me, and then at me, told me he didnt think anything was wrong and that I did not deserve a refund. After he yelled for a few minutes. I said the room was unacceptable, especially for 100 a night, and that he was disrespectful and unprofessional. I asked to speak to Diane, which is the name that showed when everything was confirmed and questions were asked. He then told me no, and that she was deceased... does he understand that he is in the customer service business?
Long story short, the room was filthy, to filthy for that price and they also received a phone call ahead of my arrival. Which shows how much they cared. The manager Geoffrey was so disrespectful, rude and unprofessional. There are much better rooms, and pleasant people around there for equal or cheaper rates. Their photo from the balcony is probably from when they first opened. My balcony had broken wood, and a sliding door posted up on the wall.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
9  Thank dawnneth
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

This place is sort of isolated. The beach is across the street and you can hear the waves at night. You can catch the local bus into the Capitol just outside the front door. They have a great cook that does breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are only fans in the rooms. It is best if stay on the ground floor it cools faster then the top floor.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo