Book In Advance

from US$21.80
from US$93.50
from US$127.00
1,102 results
All reviews rainy day great fun take photos trick eye few hours kids and adults fun place to visit all ages fun photos per adult couple of hours a lot of fun whole family entrance fee take your time paintings camera
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

As mentioned a few days ago by another visitor - don’t list prices as adult/child- adult prices if you happen to be a little taller even those who are plainly young children

PhuketTrickeye, Sales Manager at Phuket Trickeye Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for come to visit us.I think the prices of attraction in Phuket it's same but condition it's different.Our place check height for child , If over 130CM we charge for adult.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

For me the fee is overpriced for this type of place, and for them to charge my 10 years old son an adult ticket just because of his height is ridiculous. Been to other 3D museum before, more arts than this and is much more cheaper.

PhuketTrickeye, Sales Manager at Phuket Trickeye Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I had a lot of fun and for such a low cost. The paintings look so good and the place is so clean and nice

1  Thank Michelle N
Reviewed 9 September 2018

OMG Stopped here on a family sightseeing trip around the island. My kids ranging from 14-27 absolutely loved it. They thought I was taking them to a boring museum but ended up having so much fun when they realised what it actually was! To explain they have 3D paintings on the walls, floors and ceilings that you place yourself in and then take a picture.The result is that you actually look like you are a part of the scene. They have a guide photo and indicate where to place your feet when taking the photo.Have fun then enjoy laughing over your funny photos. Highly recommend for all ages!

1  Thank cjriddell
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect upon entering the Trick Eye Museum - but our family were very pleasantly surprised having never seen anything like this before.

Not only was the building a welcome respite from the heat - we easily spent nearly an hour and a half here taking photos of every mural for the best photograph. The kids loved posing for the different scenes and the staff were very helpful.
There is no food and drink available at the location but there are small street vendors set up nearby for a cool drink or ice creams.

I would definitely recommend this as a family friendly attraction.

1  Thank woodchesterwife