All reviews asian guests good size street food reception staff lovely hotel phi phi balcony pool phuket
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I visit this hotel twice a year to conduct meeting. The atmosphere is awesome and very cozy where is not far from town much. Meeting function and food are totally awesome. Nice, kind, gentle, and proactive staff.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenaz K
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Phuket means beaches, fun and food.

Sadly there's nothing around this hotel. Half dozen laundromats, small food stalls and a life-saving 7-11 convenience store across a major highway. Cross with care please.

But let not the location bring your hopes down. The hotel itself is amazing and the value is jaw dropping, at least for my corporate rate.

Pretty new, amazing pool and pool side rooms. Surreal surrounding and very nice rooms. Friendly staff.

I am sure transport can be hired to bring you to the beach and attractions. Next time I come to Phuket for pleasure, this is a hotel I will consider.

Room Tip: Stayed at 3rd floor, pool view room. Very nice with king size bed.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MaiDeen
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Good hotel very welcoming staff which is nice to see, the hotel is clean and modern. The rooms are a good size and clean good air conditioning. It's a little away from town so not easy to get around plus taxis are not cheap in Phuket.
I would stay here again if back in the area. Good price.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2015

We stayed here for one night as we were exploring Phuket, our main hotel was situated in Khao Lak.
Its right off the main highway and well signposted, so great for getting into Phuket.
The room was beautifully decorated, very modern and clean, even the reception area was stunning in design.
We didn't eat here as it was soley used as a stopover but would certainly stay here again, great value for money.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I stayed here with my friend, we stayed 4 nights and it was absolutely beautiful. It is located in Phuket town as mentioned above so if your looking for partying then this location is not for you. I'm 23 my friend 26 we were the only westerners staying here which was a nice change as its not full of western tourists. Some other reviews mention the staff Couldn't speak English which is true to a degree - the cleaners don't speak English, the restaurant and reception staff speak quite well and we had to change our booking without a problem - professional and swift. It's very cheap 400 AUD for 8 nights is around what we paid online and the place is impeccablly clean and well looked after as it is quite a new hotel. The rooms are beautiful, crisp and modern, we had a deluxe room overlooking the pool which we had to ourselves most of the time. The food at the restaurant was divine and couldn't fault the service. It is close to the street so street food and familymart and the bus station is within walking distance. overall it was a fantastic experience and I would definitely recommend for someone looking to stay other than just Patong Beach.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends