All reviews close to the airport one night superior villa an early morning flight quaint hotel catch an early free shuttle to the airport nai yang beach an airport hotel next morning natural park sitting room would stay again minute walk comfy bed gorgeous pool huge bathroom
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

Really happy with this find.. Super close to airport, super friendly staff. I arrived late into Phuket and the idea of a long taxi ride didn't appeal - so happy I picked this spot instead. Very close to the airport but quiet. Great view over the resort from my room. Comfortable bed, super clean room. Would definitely stay here again. Thank you for making my arrival into Thailand so easy.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank coffey_meg
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

Very beautifull resort. Pick up from airport is free of costs and arranged by the resort, just inform them in advance, drive time is max 10 min. Breakfast was nice and enough, price 250 baht pp. For diner they have a lot of choice, price quality rate is good. We could even get late check out. Normal checkout time is 12.00. Till 15.00 you pay 1000 baht extra en till 18.00 its 1500 baht extra. The room, graden and pool are wonderfull. The bed sleeps perfect and the shower is lovely. We would really recommend this resort to everybody in case of a stopover or for a couple of days.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

We were for 1 night in this resort. It is close to the airport and we had a free pick up. It's a very nice place with a nice garden and swimmingpool. The staff is kind and the food is very good. The room looks nice and there is enough space in it. There is not so much in the surroundings so I wouldn't stay for a long time here, but for a few nights I recommand this resort en would stay here again.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Great place for a few nights stay near the airport. The rooms were very spacious, clean with very elegant modern design throughout the resort, genuinely felt like 5* accommodation. The whole complex was well maintained and had a very relaxed layout with cool little pockets of chairs and swinging seats to chill out in along with a perfect little pool with jets to relax and cool off in.

The location is perfect, no more than a 10 minute walk from the airport. Unfortunately I landed in the rain at midnight so my plan to walk got quickly changed for a taxi. Try and avoid airport taxi's they are a complete rip off, they will all quote 400 Baht for the trip plus all the cash machines at the airport charge 200 baht to withdraw money so I ended up paying 600 baht to get a taxi round the corner. The hotel is more than willing to pick you up I just unfortunately couldn't get hold of them once I landed so my advise is make sure you have arranged for the hotel to pick you up before you arrive.

The beach is a lovely beach with hardly anyone on it. It stretches as far as the eye can see with nice sand and the water is lovely although not crystal clear or anything.

The staff were all genuine, helpful and friendly with a 24 hour reception. The meals at the hotel are good and reasonably priced. We ate there every night as we did not find many other nice looking alternatives near by, probably the only draw back being the lack of places and things to do near by.

Only stayed there for 2 nights but would have happily stayed longer it was so relaxing being there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TallGuy1992
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Never seen a place like this before... Amazing rooms ,classic interiors awesome colour scheme. It's just amazing to stay there. Very close to beach and airport and the staff is very friendly with English speaking skills. I would definitely stay there and recommend everyone to stay at this place. The pool the location and the vibes everything works well for this place.