All reviews bed dorm buffet restaurant boiled eggs ilha grande biscuits bread beds were comfortable really enjoyed our stay here rooms are big fruit air conditioning a great place to stay cakes lockers hostel brazil paraty
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We are currently here in this hostel for 4 nights and we decided to prolong our stay here, as the hostel has a very homely atmosphere. It's clear that it had been established by someone who is doing it from love :) it is perfect starting from the highly comfortable beds and clean, NicELY PeRfUmEd Bed sheetS, precisely made decoraTion, kitchen, tasty breakfast and clean perfectly fitted equipments.
This is really not a paid ad, we are just so amazed after many hostels visited ;-)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarboraSk
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The location is near the beach and cheap restaurants. Great free breakfast (hard-boiled eggs, ham and cheese sandwiches, coffee, fruits, biscuits, and cake). The per kilo buffet at the restaurant was so good--lots of variety! The staff were alright. The bathroom doors on the second floor don't close properly. I got scared all the time that someone would walk in on me. The island tours offered were alright; a little expensive, though. The upper bunk bed creaked a lot, and the lower bunk bed was too low in height, you can't properly sit upright. I hit my head several times, and I'm not even tall. The atmosphere was alright. Overall, it was an okay stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank junnegrajales
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Great vibe at the hostel with helpful staff and a relaxed garden area. Met some cool people there. Bedrooms are okay with beds quite clean and comfy. Comes with a locker and a free padlock.

Bathrooms are basic and a little unclean but manageable. Wifi was very temperamental when I was there.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ahambly93
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Loved our stay here for 2 nights in one of the private rooms. Through the main gate it is a place of peace, and we loved sitting out in our hammock on the terrace. I would say that it is expensive,but I think that's just Ilha Grande prices in general.Would definitely recommend this great little find!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fmclachlan2018
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

A wonderful little hostel on Isla Grande. We spent 4 nights here and were greeted by friendly staff on arrival. Situated one road back from the main strip on the beach it had an ideal location. A bar was in the hostel that stayed open until 10. We had a 4 person room and the beds were comfortable and the rooms spacious. The price was still good at £15 a night. There was a restaurant connected to the hostel and a supermarket just round the corner. The island is well worth a visit with some great treks as well as other things to do such as boat tours and scuba diving. I'd recommend staying there if visiting

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends