“Peace found in nature”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Pioneer67...
“Peace found in nature”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I loved it here! I extended my stay twice.!The location overlooking the river & ricefeilds was one of the most beautiful I have encountered in my travels. After noisy & hectic excursions into the city it was just wonderful to come back to relax watching the birds & butterflies!
You couldn't ask for a better host. Kelik's local knowledge was invaluable & couldn't have been more helpful in assisting me in organising transport & activities. In fact on one day he escorted me to the local organic markets & helped to too identify local produce ect.Thanks so much Kelik for your kindness & generousity & for ensuring my stay was enjoyable as possible. Thank you for having me in your wonderful place.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing