“Feel so good”
Review of SAARAH Day Spa

Ranked #1 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Sleman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SAARAH is a luxury day spa and body sugaring for women and couples with a focus on using natural and organic products to promote overall wellness and relaxation. You will be greeted at our door by one of our staff and from that moment we will be doing our best to ensure your experience is perfect. From enjoying a welcome drink while you view our treatment menu, or re-energising under the touch of one of experienced therapists, SAARAH will take care of you while you are with us. For treatments of 3+ hours in duration per person, pick up and drop off service within Yogyakarta city is complimentary (subject to availability, contact us for details)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice and cozy place, friendly staff, good masage, nice atmosphere too. They give us welcome drink its also good taste

saarahdayspa, General Manager at SAARAH Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear mischquezell,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on Trip Advisor, Really appreciate it.

We are really happy to read that you enjoyed our treatments and services, especially the taste of the welcome drink.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at our spa on your next visit to Yogyakarta

All reviews
"pick up and drop"
in 5 reviews
"facial treatment"
in 4 reviews
"prices are very reasonable"
in 3 reviews
"superb service"
"every week"
"felt bad"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went to this place after Merapi off road tour. Let me tell you, it was the best decision I have made. Took a long relaxation package, and it gave me the relaxation I needed. Reservation is needed, as this place was fully booked when I was there (lucky me who had reservation).

Dear Zain A,

We are really happy to read that you enjoyed our treatments and services. Yes, booking is necessary to ensure that we can accommodate you and your request. You can contact us using any medium available which all the details are listed on our website.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a place for a massage on our last day in Jogja and the 2.5hrs Afterwork Relaxation Package was value for money considering the duration and what the package includes.
We felt completely rejuvenated after our session and was especially amazed by the body scrub that thoroughly exfoliated our whole body.
Besides the spa treatment, the excellent service provided during our time there was thoughtful on many levels.
They offered complimentary transfers, welcome drink and ginger tea after treatment. They pay attention to every detail to make their customers feel at home. We even got a personal note and soap bar before leaving.
We were honored that Rizky the co-owner was very personable and values the quality of service offered to his customers.
This is definitely a must visit, no doubts why they are no. 1!

Dear ginanatan,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on Trip Advisor, Really appreciate it, and apology for the delayed response.

We feel ecstatic to read that you enjoyed our treatments and services. This is a great feedback we received, so grateful to read that we have done the right thing by our customers. We also want to ensure that your experience with us a memorable one. We are glad that we achieved that for you.

Please let us know when you are in town again as we are looking forward to welcoming you back at our spa.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I went there alone to relieve myself from exams coming up. I took the afterwork package and i was picked up from my place and drop off in another place i asked for. The treatment was very nice, I couldn't deny that they're the best spa in Indonesia. The atmosphere was very cozy and things are very comfortable also. My therapist was extremely kind and treated me really good. For such service and treatment, it was worth the price, in a matter of fact, i'd say the price is quite cheap for 2 ½ hours of treatment. Your shampoo is great anyway, I'm very interested in getting one.

2  Thank bella h

Dear bella h,

We are really happy to read that you enjoyed our treatments and services, especially when you found our pricing is affordable and cheap.

In regards to our shampoo products, we are partnering with one of the best organic companies in Indonesia located locally. If you are interested, please send us an email to info@saarahdayspa.com and we will provide you with details.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at our spa.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I went to SAARAH DAY SPA with my foreigner friend and my mom, we really enjoy having a good massage here and relaxation time :) place a bit hard to find unfortunately.

2  Thank Masya S
saarahdayspa, General Manager at SAARAH Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Masya S,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on Trip Advisor. Really appreciate it.

It is great to hear that you find our place relaxing and enjoyed our massage as well. In regards to our place, we want to ensure that your ultimate serenity and comfort is maintain, therefore our place situated in a quiet residential area.

Once again thank you very much for visiting and look forward to welcoming you, your mom, and your friends again at our spa soon