2,622 results
All reviews gozo ferry the bus indoor pool salt water sea water sea view private beach blue lagoon games room bus service breakfast and dinner quiet location weekend break cleaned daily buffet style hire car plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

My only fault with this hotel is its way out on a limb, next stop was Gozo ferry terminal, however the bus service in Malta is great and the was a bus stop right opposite the hotel, the rooms were big roomy and very clean, breakfast we great with loads of choice, pool area was great and the bar area was good, they had entertainment on of some kind most nights. Island edge bistro under hotel served really nice food at lunch time

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank butterflyCumbria
SMF001, Manager at Paradise Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2015

Yes I agree that we are not located within the structure of bars and night life but as you have stated it is easy to venture out to them but it is always nice to get back to a relaxing establishment. Thank you for your positive response.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

The hotel facilities, especially for special needs are excellent. Wheelchair access is so easy. Food was great. We were on half board and we only needed a snack for lunch. The buffet was well prepared and nicely presented. Will certainly go again.

Room Tip: With wheelchairs the first floor is the best.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Carm-B63

I thank you for your kind remarks and for stating that you found our special needs facilities were excellent. We look forward to your repeat visit, thank you.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Had a fantastic stay at this hotel my partner and i were made to fell welcome.the rooms were cleaned everyday and the food in the k lounge was delicious and very cheap our waitress was lovely and really polite , The WIFI in our room (4th floor ) was fast enough to let me use Skype. It is only a ten minute bus trip to Mellieha bay and the bus stop is literally outside the hotel . It was lovely watching the ships in the harbour i cant wait to go back

Room Tip: 4th floor over looking the bay
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank James B

I thank you for your positive response in relation to our establishment, services and staff and more importantly for enjoying your stay with us. We look forward to your repeat visit, thank you.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Fabulous hotel. Just back from a weeks holiday & all four of us in my party had an excellent stay. We were all inclusive & can't complain about the food at all. Breakfast was good, lots of choice, hot or cold. Lunch was excellent - lots of hot food on offer as well as salads etc. Dinner was brill too - puddings are lovely. Dining room staff are good at their jobs, not always the friendliest but fast at removing empty plates etc. No snacks/ice creams included if you're all inclusive here though. Just your 3 meals a day, although ice creams can be bought from behind the bar or in the shop. Bar staff leave a lot to be desired. Not very friendly at all really. No smiles to be had off most of them! Only smile I got was after my boyfriend proposed to me & we mentioned it to the man serving us!!

Rooms were lovely & spacious. Comfortable beds too. Bathroom windows were a bit odd in mine & my mums rooms. Seemed to open out into a concrete tower containing noisy pipework. Couldn't hear it with the window shut but offers no daylight or fresh air into the bathroom when open. My mum had her tea & coffee in the room replenished everyday. We however did not. Were lucky to even get our used cups replaced but not really an issue as you can go to the bar for a drink on all inclusive.

Pools were fairly clean & tidy. Could see dirt on the bottom of some of the pools. Also had crisp packets/napkins floating in it a couple of days. Nice temperature though once you're in. Pool staff were a bit rude too. Came round to shut umbrellas up at about 6pm with no questions just "need to shut this now, move your head". Pool toilets/showers were lovely - the best I've ever seen/used.

Reception staff were helpful & efficient & understood & spoke good English.

Overall couldn't fault the hotel. Facilitites for disabled people & wheelchair users were excellent. There are ramps everywhere you find stairs. Definitely value for money & would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

I thank you for a positive response in relation to our establishment and more importantly for your party enjoying your stay with us. I also thank you for stating that you found our special needs facilities were excellent.

Sorry to hear that our bar staff did not come across as friendly as other departmental staff did. Yes, so he should smile when your boyfriend proposed to you, ‘Congratulation’ I trust that you said yes.

I thank you for saying that we offer value for money and we look forward to your repeat visit with us, thank you.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

On our recent holiday to Malta we chose Paradise Bay Resort - not realizing we were sacrificing location over staying at a great hotel. It has to be said that this hotel in not in the 'hub-bub' of Malta but it was a good choice of hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our 10-day stay there. The clientele were a little older than we would usually mix with but it didn't spoil our holiday. Food selection was great (HB) and the room was spacious and well equipped. Staff were always friendly and helpful.
The lady on the front desk would be a better option for booking any excursions rather than your holiday rep - we were afforded a mere half hour of 'Jacqueline's' time where we parted with £112 for 2 trips and a brief intro to the buses. Gozo was well worth the money as we has a whistle stop tour of all the major sights and it included a (rather rushed) buffet meal but the Market at Marsaslokk was way overpriced and we could have paid half with Hotel tour lady (sorry don't know her name).
We walked much of the area - discovering many little back routes that led to unexpected 'finds' - Popeye village and Paradise beach to mention a few. The buses are great too at 1.50 euros for all day travel - fabulous value for money and another way to see the surrounding areas.
All in all a very good holiday - and having the luxury of Paradise Bay Resort as our base, made it all the more enjoyable.

Room Tip: The 4th floor was built on after the initial 3 floors so appears newer and fresher. We had a Gozo ferry view (top corner which had the benefit of FREE WiFi due to picking up the signal from Gozo ferry crossing!) which was equally as nice as I assume the pool views are. ALL rooms have sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claire_Ray

I am sorry to hear that our location was not as you had expected but I am very pleased to hear that you classed your stay with us as staying at a great hotel. Thank you for enjoying you holiday with us so much.