We were on a promotional trip with very low expectations., and ended up having a fantastic week.
We were met at the airport and didn't know which of the 4 hotels we would be staying in. In fact 3 of the hotels are very similar and within a few yards of each other, so doesn't really matter which you are in. The Palm Beach is on the sea front in Playa De las Americas which was a lot livier and wouldn't have suited us.
The apartments were lovely although a bit basic compared to the timeshare we have in Majorca. No washing machine or dishwasher, although there is a very expensive laundry. We had 3 teenage children and had a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with a good view. My other son slept on a pull out bed in the lounge which pushed away in the morning and wasn't a problem.
We arrived late at night and were slightly surprised to be phoned at 9am the following morning to say our appointment was at 11.30 on the same day.The promotional talk was fine. No pressure. Ahmed picked us up and took us to the office. He tried to sell us RCI points rather than a week in Tenerife, which we didn't feel gave us more than we had already. He took us for a tour and back to the office. We then met his boss Adam who was great. We all parted on amicable relations having established we didn't want to buy. We then had the rest of the week to enjoy.
It was a reasonable walk to the sea front , but burnt off all the food we ate! The food in general was fantastic and very cheap. Rapidly stopped self catering and ate out all the time. For breakfasts etc, there is a supermarket opposite the hotel, and both eating places opposite the hotel are very good value. Other recommended places were the Mongolian restaurant for a different eating experience, Balti Balti, Overseas and some of the Spanish eateries on the sea front.
We did the trip up to the volcano Mount Teide which was spectacular. Need to book with the agents opposite the hotel as the same trip was 5 euros cheaper.
Would definitely go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens a stay at the Beverly Hills Heights in Arona, Tenerife can turn an ordinary getaway into your dream holiday. The facilities have the best that modern day luxury has to offer, including tennis, squash and bowling alleys. The resort features one and two bedroom apartments with a freshwater swimming pool and a number of excellent bars for poolside relaxation. There are also two bedroom luxury units and three bedroom penthouses at the Beverly Hills Heights for a more exclusive holiday experience. All the units at the Beverly Hills Heights are fitted with modern appliances and boast a private terrace or balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the view or take their time over a leisurely meal and drinks with friends. Whichever type of unit you select, you can be assured that it will be spacious and tastefully decorated, providing the ideal accommodation and base from which to explore Tenerife. Venture outside the resort and you'll find the lovely seaside town of Los Cristianos right on the doorstep. With fantastic and child friendly beaches, Los Cristianos is a lovely resort town on the sundrenched southern shores of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Beverly Hills Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Heights Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Tenerife/Arona