“Great little bar”

Paddys Bar Maspalomas
Ranked #14 of 83 Nightlife in Maspalomas
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Every time I go to Maspalomas beach, I pop into Paddys for a drink.
Its a small bar but with a big welcome!
Great location and owned by a lovely couple instead of a big business.
Guinness on tap, what more could you want.
Great for sports lovers or for just sitting outside and watching the world go by!
Toasties to die for.

in 21 reviews
"prom"
"entertainment"

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The smallest bar I've been I buy what a wee gem...guiness on draught and local and English beer available..perfect view of the beach and very friendly owner...oh and don't forget the toasties....yum...miss you lots...will see you next year for sure...

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Wow the smallest bar I’ve ever visited!! But was friendly and welcoming. Great to watch Wigan warriors !!! Drinks seemed on the expensive side but I suppose you can’t get many people in so they have to make the profit somehow .

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We always visit when we are over on holiday, always received a warm welcome and could sit outside for hours watching the world go by whilst having a drink.

We have alway’s found the price’s to be competitive. It’s rustic but traditional and that’s one of the reasons we like it there, Ignore the negative reviews and go and see for yourself

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank Diana_Wr
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I'm not a TripAdvisor kind of guy as I believe it's detrimental to people and their livelihoods as it only gives one version of events ..two sides to every story !! For that reason I will disclose my experience as an innocent bystander and provide my review of what really happened!! I was sat on the terrace of Paddys bar sipping on an ice cold reasonably priced beer !!! Next to me was a family of ill mannered individuals, no common courtesy on show whatsoever, they proceeded to order food from another establishment without even clearing with the bar to begin with, then when they where finished they just upped and left, oh yes leaving everything behind and the state of the table and terrace was appalling !!! Another group who had been scattered on the steps then took the table, the bar lady advised the plates, cutlery and condiments belonged to the neighbouring restaurant in a mannerly fashion and what happened next I was left gobsmacked !! One woman in particular starting verbally attacking the lady with threats to punch her face in !!! Without hesitation she produced her mobile and proceeded to target the lady and the establishment on Trip Advisor (hence why I decided to participate) The woman then stormed across the beach in a tantrum leaving the rest of her party quite content both inside the bar and on the terrace with their drinks !!! This is holiday behaviour that is totally unacceptable.. I don't believe for a second you would portray this behaviour in your homeland so why on earth you choose to disgrace yourself abroad !! I was walking along the beach and decided to stop at the bar for a refresher, I found the staff very friendly and obliging and concerning the price of the beer .. well I was pleasantly surprised considering the location, but then that's where people are different!! People on holiday need to pack their manners as far as I'm concerned as what I witnessed was simply undesirable behaviour!!
Good luck to the bar and going forward maybe the onus is on you to be more select with your clientele!!

Date of experience: September 2018