Review Highlights
Drink

Great pub on the beach. Served good pint of Guinness. Friendly crowd. They have live music and show... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
HarryHarry123
Essex, United Kingdom
via mobile
What's not to like

Wherever we go in the world there's always an Irish bar and this one is right on the beach, small... read more

Reviewed 10 November 2018
IronGerdaLondon
London
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maspalomas
from US$23.00
from US$34.60
from US$55.30
from US$14.70
More Info
All reviews toasties sky sports cold pint corned beef watching football nice friendly staff toasted sandwich light house sea front sandy beach worth a visit gran canaria toasty craic holiday prom entertainment
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We always visit when we are over on holiday, always received a warm welcome and could sit outside for hours watching the world go by whilst having a drink.

We have alway’s found the price’s to be competitive. It’s rustic but traditional and that’s one of the reasons we like it there, Ignore the negative reviews and go and see for yourself

3  Thank Diana_Wr
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I'm not a TripAdvisor kind of guy as I believe it's detrimental to people and their livelihoods as it only gives one version of events ..two sides to every story !! For that reason I will disclose my experience as an innocent bystander and provide my review of what really happened!! I was sat on the terrace of Paddys bar sipping on an ice cold reasonably priced beer !!! Next to me was a family of ill mannered individuals, no common courtesy on show whatsoever, they proceeded to order food from another establishment without even clearing with the bar to begin with, then when they where finished they just upped and left, oh yes leaving everything behind and the state of the table and terrace was appalling !!! Another group who had been scattered on the steps then took the table, the bar lady advised the plates, cutlery and condiments belonged to the neighbouring restaurant in a mannerly fashion and what happened next I was left gobsmacked !! One woman in particular starting verbally attacking the lady with threats to punch her face in !!! Without hesitation she produced her mobile and proceeded to target the lady and the establishment on Trip Advisor (hence why I decided to participate) The woman then stormed across the beach in a tantrum leaving the rest of her party quite content both inside the bar and on the terrace with their drinks !!! This is holiday behaviour that is totally unacceptable.. I don't believe for a second you would portray this behaviour in your homeland so why on earth you choose to disgrace yourself abroad !! I was walking along the beach and decided to stop at the bar for a refresher, I found the staff very friendly and obliging and concerning the price of the beer .. well I was pleasantly surprised considering the location, but then that's where people are different!! People on holiday need to pack their manners as far as I'm concerned as what I witnessed was simply undesirable behaviour!!
Good luck to the bar and going forward maybe the onus is on you to be more select with your clientele!!

1  Thank owenscoringmachine1
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Expensive beer and very unfriendly!! One of the women in the bar had a go at someone for clearing a table outside which had stuff on it from another bar (how were they to know).Will not be going back.

1  Thank Richard E
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

The lady who owns the bar is the most obnoxious lady we have come across on this island. How she is still in business is beyond us. The bar lady is a credit to the bar but the owner is so out of touch on every level! Psycho!

1  Thank lisa d
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Stopped in here after exploring the area. The bartender was friendly. There’s not a lot of food to choose, but if you want a nice drink and conversation, this is your place.

1  Thank Dianekde