“An excellent choice!”
Review of Turbo Club

Turbo Club
Ranked #73 of 216 Hotels in Maspalomas
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Just got back from a weeks stay. I was concerned having read some of these reviews that it would be awful.
IT MOST DEFINITELY WAS NOT! It is by far the best value holiday I have ever been on! Paid 400 ish for three of us and my god was it worth it.
The food could have been better but for the price I thought it was lovely. All very edible. My partner had a love affair with the beef stew! Lots of salad and fruit!
Being pregnant only thing I would have liked would be decaf coffee at breakfast but other than that it was lovely!
1st all inclusive and although we would not travel AI again as need a later breakfast lunch and dinner I would definitely recommend this complex to all my friends. Well done turbo club!

• Stayed: April 2012
12  Thank latkam
There are newer reviews for Turbo Club

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Jusr returned from a week at the Turbo Club. Our room was on the second floor by the smaller pool. If you're wanting a room which is in a quieter location, away from the main bar and entertainment this is the area to be. We had a room on the first floor and rented a safe for our cameras, passports etc.
There are many negative reports about Turbo Club but we found it to be excellent value. The apartment was very clean, lined curtains to keep out the light of an evening and the room cool during the day.
We were all inclusive and have no negative reports regarding the food. Ample variety (always at least 2 meat choices and a fish) loads of fruit and salads. Some comments make refernce to there being no salad dressings but this was not the case whilst we were there; Thousand Islands, Mayonaise, oils etc
We found all the staff to be very polite and courteous, especially the female receptionist who was fluent in English.
Try and find time to visit the market ; Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Don't be put off by the negative reviews.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are more private as they don't open directly onto the pool side.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
9  Thank abba_panda
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I booked this holiday for price I was taking my eldest son away for his first experience of Spain. I was so pleased I picked The Turbo Club. Although holds a 3 star rating I believe the staff made it a 5 star experience. The hotel itself was clean and there was plenty to do and see. I will go again, it was a pleasant experience and my son will be using his passport agian. thank You Turbo Club!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Wayne_Snr
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Just got back last night from one week at the turbo club, loved every minute of my stay. Room was big, with a fridge freezer and a seperate lounge. Cooker had no pots & pans, but why you would use them when its all inclusive is beyond me!

We found the food on offer for dinner very limited and the same, so we chose to eat out at various places. But if you arent too fussy, you'll get by.

The shower never seemed to have any hot water at peak time (5-7pm) but as it was hot most days that didn't concern us.

If you want to be by the beach, this hotel isn't for you. If you want to lie by the pool with some attractions not far away (loved holiday world & Aqualand) then this is perfect for you.

I would definately go back there tomorrow, and would happily recommend this to anyone looking for an escape.

• Stayed: March 2012
8  Thank JamesB2586
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We came out to Turbo Club as a party of three on an all inclusive and the following review is based on the opinions of all of us.
The week, food wise, started off well but slowly deterioated into the same thing for lunch and dinner (chips).
The staff we found pleasant enough although not particularly friendly. They would not serve anymore than two drinks a time even though they clearly knew we were a party of three. It meant each time we went to the bar we either all went or one of us had to go twice. However on a good note the Reception staff were extremely good in the respectthat whenever we approached them they were always ready to help.
Accommodation is clean and basic. It could do with tea making facilities and definitely some new pillows for the beds!!
We took two excursions, one to Garbo's the other to Palmitos Park. Both places are well worth a visit and we had a very enjoyable time at both.
Overall the holiday was very good value for money and if asked would we go back - yes we definitely would!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family