1,305 results
All reviews african bar barbecue evenings german owned tai chi turn down service pool staff sauna area gran canaria la bodega the general manager five star hotel half board waiter service breakfast buffet is every evening management team sea view
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Dont usually go back to the same place twice however this hotel and resort are excellent and they did not disappoint on a second visit.
Beautifully luxurious room; friendly, professional staff; good food; a thoroughly relaxing holiday in lovely surroundings
Recommend 100%

Room tip: Last year had a pool view and this year a sea view. Both equally as good.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue L
ManagementTeamPB, Director General at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Sue,
Thank you for recommending our Seaside Palm Beach to other travelers. It is exciting to read that you usually don’t go back to the same place twice but that our hotel is an exception!
I’m very happy to see that your second stay was again faultless and that we were able to convince you with our luxurious rooms, friendly team and renowned food. These are indeed some of our greatest strengths. How nice that you liked both the sea view you had from your room this year as much as the pool view you had last year!
It would be an honour to welcome you back for another relaxing holiday! Thank you again for your feedback and loyalty.
All the best on behalf of the entire team,

Reviewed 28 August 2018

For the first time, we have returned to the same hotel for our summer break. We were slightly anxious that it would not be as good as we remembered. We should not have worried. From the minute we arrived we felt welcomed and it was lovely to be greeted by the same receptionist as last year and who remembered us. Making guests feel welcome is something this hotel does really well. Staff are friendly, helpful and efficient and seem to genuinely care that guests enjoy their stay. We are likely to return again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
4  Thank ellier205
ManagementTeamPB, Director General at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for this marvelous feedback.
I am thrilled to read that from the moment you arrived you felt welcome in our Seaside Palm Beach*****. We are passionate hosts and want our guests to feel right at home, so your praise about the genuinely caring service is very much appreciated indeed. A real boost of motivation for the entire team!
Thank you again for having chosen us for the second time and we would be delighted to welcome you back again soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I was first here as a 12 year old, on a family holiday , and it was a holiday that stayed with me for many many years. 17 years later, I treated myself to coming back here, and relive a holiday from my childhood. It did not disappoint! The food is next to none. I cannot tell you how good it is. We are half board, and which includes breakfast and either lunch or dinner (we are choosing dinner) there is BBQ 3 nights a week (either Spanish , Mexican , Japanese etc) and then a la carte other nights. There are copious amounts of everything, and no matter what your preferences are - there is something for everyone. The bedrooms are pristine, with fresh linen and towels - shampoos etc, and fresh water and chocolates next to your bedside table every day. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The pools are FABULOUS. There’s one big main pool which was there when I was a child, with a mini island in the middle that has palm trees in it; then there’s a kiddies pool, and a small heated jacuzzi thalasso (outdoor) and a large thalasso (outdoor also) - there’s a sauna , a steam room, and a salt cave - but not for any prudes as this area is more-so for those who want to relax in their birth-suits :) the grounds are beautiful, with palm trees and manicured gardens. This by far exceeded my wonderful memories - and now I am absolutely dying to come back here again. The WiFi is also fabulous and works consistently all around the grounds too for free. The cocktail bar is funky and the cocktails are tasty and reasonable in price (between €7-€9) I cannot wait to come back again soon!

1  Thank robyana
ManagementTeamPB, Director General at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear guest,
I am thrilled to read that after 17 years you found your way back to us to relive your holiday from childhood.
It is rewarding to learn that we could live up to your expectations with food that was next to none, friendly and accommodating staff, fabulous pools and WiFi, as well as pristine bedrooms.
I thank you for this marvellous feedback pointing out our genuine high standards of services.
We couldn’t be happier knowing that you have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and cannot wait to come back again soon.
It will be a true honour to provide you with another memorable stay.
My very best regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely and relaxing hotel close to the beach. If you do not want the windy beach with all the sand then stay here. Plenty of sun beds and 4 different swimming pools. 2 with sea water and heated. The spa is great with friendly staff giving excellent service. There is a fairly good exercise room, partly outside and with treadmills. And a really nice sauna area.
The restaurant is serving excellent food of high class.
The rooms are spacious and well cleaned.
If you want good restaurants and bars the walk to the seaside at Meloneras is just 2-3 minutes walk. Also good shopping here.
This is a place for relaxing in good atmosphere but also close to the vibrant life in Meloneras or a short taxi drive to Playa del Ingles (6 Euro).

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Journey417071
ManagementTeamPB, Director General at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Børge,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.
We are happy to hear you have had a lovely and relaxing experience in our Seaside Palm Beach *****.
Our top priority is to offer an exceptional service to each of our guest and it is very satisfying to read that you have experienced the service in our Spa to be excellent.
It makes us proud to hear that you found our food to be excellent and of high class. The exquisite gastronomy is one of the major trademarks of our hotel chain and it is nice to know that we could convince you with the quality and variety of our products.
How nice, to hear that you appreciate the good atmosphere as well as the closeness to the vibrant life in Meloneras.
I have shared your kind words with all the team at the hotel and we hope that you will join us again soon

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Second stay: when you have high expectations, you easily get dissappointed.
It was all as perfect as we had in mind! The Hotel has a special ambiance, the staff is very helpful and friendly, it is extremely clean, the Food is good, I can recommend the Special Restaurants "Bodega" and "Esencia" and lunch in the hotelrestaurant. I cannot find anything negativ to say! I repeat what I said last time: we will be back!

Room tip: As high up as possible and with seaview is my preference
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamPB, Director General at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Carina,
Thank you for your magnificent feedback.
I am thrilled to hear that everything lived up to your high expectations during your second stay with us. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed the special ambiance and found our staff to be very helpful and friendly. It is our biggest aim to provide our guests with a memorable experience and I’m happy that our staff has been successful at this. How nice that you also liked our gastronomic offer and enjoyed both our a la carte restaurants La Bodega and Esencia; your recommendation is very much appreciated.
We thank you for your lovely feedback and are looking forward to welcome you back soon.
Warmest regards,