1,289 results
All reviews african bar barbecue evenings tai chi german owned turn down service pool staff la bodega gran canaria the general manager five star hotel outdoor gym waiter service half board four nights breakfast buffet is every evening sea view
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I stay here 2 x times every year, I love this hotel and recommend it to my friends. It never disappoints, the room are beautifully presented, I like both views(Pool or sea View) and always immaculate throughout. The grounds and pool area is tranquil and very relaxing. Stephan’s classes of water aerobics, yoga and Thai chai are most enjoyable. I really enjoy the gym and sauna facilities, so refreshing after an active day in this fab hotel. Food is the best you will eat and the BBQ is a real fest. The staff make this hotel, very customer oriented and nothing is too much trouble. I enjoy it better each time I stay here. Keep the great work up!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Quinner105
ManagementTeamPB, Director General at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review posted on Tripadvisor referring your stay at the Seaside Palm Beach***** and for being such a loyal guest.
We love to pamper our guests with culinary delights; hence it is wonderful to read that our food is the best, in particular our themed barbecue dinners. How nice that you also enjoyed our a la carte menus.
We invest heavily in training our team to provide first class customer care to make sure that our guests leave us feeling that they have received exceptional service. It is very satisfying when these efforts are acknowledged.
Stephan was delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Water Aerobic, Yoga and Tai Chi classes so much and he is already looking forward to your next visit.
Thank you again for your lovely review. It is always a pleasure to have you amongst our guests.
Best regards from Maspalomas,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Just returned from a weeks stay at the Seaside Palm Beach. We were greeted like old friends on checking in. Lovely room on 6th floor with a superb view of the Beach. A nice touch was a small present for my husband of a box of golf balls for his Birthday which was partly the reason for our stay. Staff were at all times attentive and polite and nothing was to much trouble. Superb buffet breakfasts and even better dining on non bar b Que nights. Nice touch on my husbands actual birthday of cake and bubbly in our room. The staff here are a credit to the hotel and a big thanks to Claudia one of our waitresses and a huge thanks to Marco on reception who extended our check out time on departure to 7pm with no quibble due to our late flight back.We look forward very much to our return visit in September for 2 weeks . Keep up the good work everyone your amazing.

Room Tip: Rooms higher floors cost extra but worth it
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fiona T
ManagementTeamPB, Gerente at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Fiona,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review posted on Tripadvisor and for your unconditional loyalty. It is to guests like you that we owe the success of our Seaside Palm Beach*****.

Anticipative service belongs to our core values, thus we are happy to see that our goal of creating special memories for our guests was achieved. Moreover, Claudia and Marco were really excited to see their names mentioned in your review and very much appreciate your recognition.

Furthermore, we are honoured to have met your taste with our renowned cuisine. It is our biggest aim to pamper our guests with a wide range of culinary specialities. If you did not have the opportunity this time, on your next visit we recommend you try our two alternative restaurants: La Bodega and Esencia, with delicious Spanish tapas and fresh Mediterranean dishes, respectively.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in September.

With my very best regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2018

WE have just returned from another wonderful stay at the hotel, food, service,location all excellent, the staff again all so helpful and friendly.I have to say with some regret though I think we had the worst room out of all our stays. On entering the room it seemed a lot smaller than usual, my husband telephoned reception to ask if this was a superior room and if so was it the only one available, he was told yes. Later when we went into the restaurant to eat we were greeted by Elainna (sorry think spelling is incorrect, tall lady wears lovely glasses, she always makes us feel welcome.I did mention the room and she did say would we like to see what she could do, I had unpacked and was tired by then so I let it go, (so my mistake really),However, I know the bathrooms are small but beware the bathroom in room 410 is like being in a cupboard.

Room Tip: this is the first time i have been disappointed with my room. Dont go for 410
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank belinaHertfordshire
ManagementTeamPB, Director General at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review on Tripadvisor and for your loyalty as a regular guest of our hotel. It is to guests like you that we owe the success of our Seaside Palm Beach*****.
We are very pleased to hear that you experienced our staff as all helpful and friendly again. Our top priority is to offer an exceptional service to each of our guest and it is very satisfying to read that this was your case. Especially Lelianne was very happy to hear about your kind words Furthermore it’s a delight that we could pamper you once again with our food. In keeping with our motto of high quality and variety, we love to spoil our guests with good and fresh food.
However, I am sorry to hear that this time we couldn’t meet your expectations regarding the size of your bathroom. I understand from your feedback that you didn’t want to pursue a possible change, because you had already unpacked. Please rest assured that our housekeeping team would have been more than happy to help with the move.
We hope to have the privilege to welcome you back for the seventh time soon and to provide you with another wonderful stay.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Having stayed at a number of hotels at this island paradise, I only booked this hotel because our regulars were full. This hotel is a gem! No complaints after our first few days. First class service and very good food. The little things which make a difference include a complintry newspaper delivered to the room each morning without the need to ask, bottled water provided each evening, and no being asked to pay for a safe or fast wifi. The hotel is just off the waterfront and has ample sun loungers amongst the palm trees. There's a well equipped gym. The pools are heated, an one is in a child free zone.

Room Tip: The pool view rooms get afternoon sun. The dunes view get it in the morning.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter M
ManagementTeamPB, Director General at Seaside Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Peter,
Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your first couple of days at our Seaside Palm Beach*****.
We are honored to read that you describe our hotel as a gem. We want our guests to fell at home and well taken care of, so your feedback about the first class service and the little things which make a difference are much appreciated. By providing a personalized service and individual guest care we strive to make the stay of our guests an unforgettable experience.
Once again we wish to thank you for your lovely feedback and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay with us.
Very best regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Recently returned from a 2 week stay. Really good. What draws us back is the excellent food (seemed to be even better this year!), the lovely warm pools and the great location. Met lots of interesting people. Excellent service - it was my birthday during our stay - delicious cake and fizz in my room, and the manager wished me Happy birthday at dinner. Looking forward to returning.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Patricia,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review posted on Tripadvisor and for your loyalty. It is to guests like you that we owe the success of our Seaside Palm Beach*****.
It’s a delight to read that our excellent food, the lovely warm pools and the great location make you return to our Seaside Palm Beach.
The exquisite gastronomy is one of the major trademarks of our hotel chain and it is nice to know that we could convince you once again with the quality and variety of our products.
The satisfaction of our guests is of utmost importance to us and therefore your praise regarding our excellent service is very much appreciated. How nice to know, that we could help make your birthday even more special.
It has been a pleasure for us pampering you and we are already looking forward to having you back with us soon.
Warm regards,