So the positive:
* well stocked supermarket
* delicious steak houses (recommend Broncemar II)
* close to hotels
* reasonable price
* great hospitality from shop owners
* in need of investment - shopping centre is in disrepair following the recession and lots of shops have closed down.
* slightly errie feeling on first viewing.
This shopping centre has been hit really hard by a lack of investment which is clear to see. However, the shops, restaurants and bars have been lovingly maintained and are clean and tidy establishments.
I would say if I was staying in Playa Del Ingles etc I wouldn't travel specifically for Faro 2 in its current state. However if in Maspalomas area around Faro 2 I would highly recommend paying a visit to the shops and bars open here.
I think it's important the receive the support of tourists and locals to help the remaining businesses keep a float. In turn they will be provided with great food, drinks and hospitality!
I would recommend the remaining establishments to friend or family!
* please note to go inside Faro 2 rather than judt seeing the businesses on the outside. We nearly did this and would have missed the best restaurant we ate at on our holiday (see above)
Bike hire company (Great cost and quality condition bikes)
5 restaurants (catering for British, European, Mediterranean)
Souvenir shop (beach towels etc - cheap)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.