“Great team and professional!”
Review of Let's Go Diving

Let's Go Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Dive centre who are located in Pasito Blanco, on the beautiful island of Gran Canaria. For the certified diver, Let's Go Diving has a varied weekly program in which the best dive sites of Gran Canaria are included. On guided dives the groups are small and we try to keep the level of experience on the same level amongst the divers. Therefore the dive site and dive time will be optimal to meet your level. Try out dives and courses always happen in small groups so we can maximize safety, personal attention and fun! We are the only dive centre on the island with a 44Ft aluminium boat, the "Atlantis", which is designed for divers. We serve lunch and drinks and you can relax on our sundeck between the dives. We have a bathroom on board and all other facilities to enjoy a relaxing dive day with Let’s Go Diving. See you soon ;)
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Me and my husband when diving with Let´s go Diving. It was amazing, as we a beginner divers. I was a little bit stressed in the beginning, but once we got suit up and jumped in to the water all my stress went away and I really enjoyed the dive. This was also my first boat dive and the exit and entering the boat after the dive was much easier than I thought. Great team and very professional team :)

All reviews
"easy entry"
"gran canaria"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Booked for a try out diving experience and it was absolutely amazing! Picked up from the hotel very promptly by Nena and once arrived at the location; the equipment and how to use it was explained with great detail. I have a very big fear of deep water and I’m not a strong swimmer so was very nervous and apprehensive as expected. All I can say is it was the BEST experience I’ve ever had and it was all down to Nena! She is so patient and made the whole experience one I’ll never ever forget and especially overcoming my fear of deep water/the sea. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic 4 days diving!!!
All the staff were both relaxed, friendly and thoroughly professional. Had a wonderful time and would recommend highly. looking forward to coming back soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

At the beginnig I just wanted to do a try-out-dive and after 3 days I became a scuba diver.
Thanks to Nena, Wouter and all the others who were very patient with me and my wife and made it possible that we could discover what a pleasure diving can be!
The course was 2 to 1 and we felt to be in very good hands all the time.
We didn't have to decide at the beginning what kind of course we want to do. So we could decicde from day to day if we want to continue or quit. But all the instructors were really kind and psyched us up when we had a problems and at the end we became Open Water Divers!

For everyone who is not sure if he/she wants to dive, start at Let's go diving and discover the fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We were picked up promptly by Fernando, as described. We chatted on the way to the boat and he as answered all our questions. We were also advised on other areas of the island to visit in our week here.
Once at the boat we were introduced to Wouter, and the other instructors, filled out the necessary paperwork and we were on our way.
We didn’t intend to borrow any equipment as we have our own but we were very glad we borrowed two full wet suits as we would have been cold in a 3mm shortie!
We were fully briefed and the patience of Wouter as our lead was a fantastic reassurance to two divers that were relatively recently qualified..

All in all great people, great experience..

Wouter, fernando, Angela et al.. you were awesome and we wouldn’t hesitate to come back x