Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Dive nowhere else - they are the best

I had a couple of single days between work in Gran Canaria and Let’s Go Diving were the best at... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Anna B
London, England, United Kingdom
via mobile
Open Water Course

I recently completed a PADI Open Water course with Let's Go Diving and could not be more delighted... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
AQuero2014
Barcelona, Spain

All reviews sun deck marine life experienced divers great dive cuttlefish hard boat dive deck great boat wet suits these guys open water dive master sting ray excellent days dive centre rental equipment small kitchen
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic 4 days diving!!!
All the staff were both relaxed, friendly and thoroughly professional. Had a wonderful time and would recommend highly. looking forward to coming back soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

At the beginnig I just wanted to do a try-out-dive and after 3 days I became a scuba diver.
Thanks to Nena, Wouter and all the others who were very patient with me and my wife and made it possible that we could discover what a pleasure diving can be!
The course was 2 to 1 and we felt to be in very good hands all the time.
We didn't have to decide at the beginning what kind of course we want to do. So we could decicde from day to day if we want to continue or quit. But all the instructors were really kind and psyched us up when we had a problems and at the end we became Open Water Divers!

For everyone who is not sure if he/she wants to dive, start at Let's go diving and discover the fun!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We were picked up promptly by Fernando, as described. We chatted on the way to the boat and he as answered all our questions. We were also advised on other areas of the island to visit in our week here.
Once at the boat we were introduced to Wouter, and the other instructors, filled out the necessary paperwork and we were on our way.
We didn’t intend to borrow any equipment as we have our own but we were very glad we borrowed two full wet suits as we would have been cold in a 3mm shortie!
We were fully briefed and the patience of Wouter as our lead was a fantastic reassurance to two divers that were relatively recently qualified..

All in all great people, great experience..

Wouter, fernando, Angela et al.. you were awesome and we wouldn’t hesitate to come back x

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I've had an excellent days diving with these guys, professional through and through. Punctual pick up. All fitting and equipment done on the boat on the way to the first dive site, this really saves time. Good clean boat, good well maintained equipment. I couldn't ask for more. Thanks guys

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Fantastic set up, brilliant staff/owners, excellent 2 days of diving! I would recommend Lets Go to everyone. They have a office and a boat. You can easily park cars next to the boat so it is easy. The staff were professional and welcoming, the equipment was in good working order, the instructions was clear and dives where well planned. The boat is great and skipper too.

I would recommend 'Lets Go Diving' to everyone. Perfect Diving.

I want to just say that the 1 star reviews are from the previous owner and does not reflect what it is now. The 3 star review for 'bad timing' is completely not there fault (weather dependent).

100 out of 100! Recommended.

Date of experience: May 2017