All reviews an amazing place food and wine wonderful food bed was very comfortable main building single room hotel is located wedding stockholm sheets conference sleeping corridor downtown sauna
Reviewed 4 November 2017

What an amazing place. I enjoyed this boutique hotel remodeled in an old castle dated 1644. My room was ample for my needs. Staff were very helpful & it is situated close to public transport, however I was unable to enjoy a cup of tea/coffee in my room as there were no facilities to do so otherwise I felt like a princess

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ulfsunda_Slott, Front Office Manager at Ulfsunda Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a great time here and we hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Amazing hotel created into an old castle. The rooms, not very big but comfortable, stylish and well built, are into the side wings whilst the main building hosts the lobby and the restaurant/breakfast area, split into many small and cozy rooms.
Breakfast was very very high quality.
Only a little complain: the sauna is available only if booked 1 day before, which is not practical for a 1-night stay.
The value for money is very attractive, even if the hotel is located outside the city center.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ulfsunda_Slott, Receptionist at Ulfsunda Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I usually have staycation without kids twice a year in different castles and hotels in Stockholm area. We came without any expectation but were happily surprised both by the interior design and quality of food. Monica at the reception was very helpful too! Would definitely recommend to friends and families.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ulfsunda_Slott, Receptionist at Ulfsunda Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I stay at Ulfsunda a handful of times per year for client work. I believe this is one of the best places I know in Europe to run client events. The meeting rooms are brilliant, service is excellent, bedrooms and common rooms are beautiful and the food and wine is delicious.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ulfsunda_Slott, Front Office Manager at Ulfsunda Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to here that you think we are one of the best places in Europe to run client events.
We hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This old building is really beatiful and worth a visit per se. The restaurant serves delicius food, but the rooms inte the restaurant are rather small. The breakfast is nice, but the buffet is served in a to narrow corridor.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ulfsunda_Slott, Front Office Manager at Ulfsunda Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. we are glad to hear that you had a good time here and we hope to see you here again soon.