“Wonderfully restarurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have eaten at Casa Mia (Lillestrøm) several times and I allways go from there very happy after each meal. The service is very good and the food is absolutely amazing. The resturant is also very beautiful. Take a train, bus or taxi to this restaurant to eat well. Tables must be reserved

Reviewed 26 August 2018

This restaurant had really good food. They forgot our orders, but the waiter was really friendly and the food was so good so it doesn't matter. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

After i read some comments here i wanted to go to eat some pizza.
I was alone, and i had to wait 5 - 10 Minutes to get a Place(you can also sit outside but with the norwegian weather not my stuff).
I sadly miss the card with drinks, you only get one for eat.

BUT you get some bread with aioli, was nice but the bread was very soft.

I take my order, i wanted extra pepperoni.
Well i get the Pizza very fast, maybe 10 Minutes or so.
BUT instead of pepperoni i got sausage on my pizza.

Anyway the pizza was ok, but yeah i missed sth.

Prices are ok for norwegian, but not very cheap. i payed 270 NOK for a pizza and a beer.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My mum wanted to celebrate her birthday out, and we went to Casa Mia to have dinner. Even in the end of July the place was full, so we were lucky to get a table. (This is a place you should book in advance)
We got a table outside, where they have made it really cosy. We had different kinds of pasta and pizza, and everyone was very pleased. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The food is amazingly good I usually have problems with what to pick - meat dishes are soo good and pasta dishes are so...italian, the staff very friendly. Just love to eat in this place..