“Beer & Burger In Lillestrom”
Review of Raus Bar & Bistro

Raus Bar & Bistro
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Lillestrom
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We spent a few days in the area , staying in Lillestrom & this bar & bistro was a great find . The owner & the staff were friendly & welcoming , free popcorn is on offer & they have a solid range of beer & wine. It is quite reasonable & you can just have a drink if you want . But , they serve very very good burgers . Be aware that unless you ask they may be pink in the middle , but this is the place to go for a treat.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This really the best burger I've ever had. I've tried the juicy lucy and the raus burger. Both amazing in flavour and texture. Also the only place I've found that has my favorite beer brand "siste sang", their sour ale "ørkensur" goes perfectly with the juicy lucy.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The burger was amazing, also the dish of the week, ribs. The staff was wanderful!!! Lovely place! Not for healthy food but if you love burgers

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This burger is now, at this point the best burger I have eaten through my hole life, didn’t know but only 9km from my home I had this resturant. RAUS in Norwegian and means generous, and this resturant makes it realu worth is name. A resturant with only maximum 50 seats, you need to order a table, the place on late fridays and saturdays become an intimite bar, with everything. Just over the street for Thoen Hotel, and in the main street. The burger Jucy Lucy with truffle\parmasan fries, is what you order.

I will be here with all my friends in the future. See you....

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I ordered the burger called "Juicy Lucy" and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had. Nice small bistro/pub, great service, reasonably priced (for Norway) - well worth a visit! Can't wait to go back and try some of the beers as well next time.