“A must be!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2015

With an attractive terrace facing the road on which the evening passeggiata takes place, this modern restaurant serves excellent, imaginatively prepared fish dishes.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Delicious authentic regional food. Antipasti salumi was fresh and delicately sliced. Baccala was fresh and creamy. Lard served on toast was perfectly umami but still light. Homemade Pappardelle with porcini and pappardelle with wild boar was savoury and fresh. Highly recommend. Will return if I pass through the area again.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

Not only is the welcome warm, the charming decor of this restaurant entertains the eye while awaiting the excellent repast. Using fresh local ingredients this husband and wife team devise delicious dishes, some traditional and some refreshingly novel. The cuisine deserves the highest praise and when I mused on zabaglione (not on the menu) as made by my grandmother, it was immediately prepared ! If you are in the area, don't miss the experience.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

The food was extremely good, the price fair and the host makes you feel at home. I'm not giving the top score for the only reason that (I understand) the traditional food is meat and I had fish instead, so I want to keep some room for improving the score at my next visit. On a more serious note: 1_the mussels had a generous quantity of garlic, which was fine with me but may not be liked by everybody and 2_I noticed that a wrong order was delivered to the table next to mine. The host apologized and instead of changing the order (as most would), left the wrong one on the table for free and brought the correct dish as well. The quality is in the details too and I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

What a great place. We arrived late (aftere 2:00 pm) and the owner received us very warmly and prepared great food for us. Greatly recommended!!!

1  Thank Hugo V