All reviews rooftop pool very nice hotel reasonable price one night castrocaro facilities
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

The grand hotel forli is a very nice hotel the room was spacious and very modern the only issue we found was the international channels did not work and when we asked the lady on reception she was not very helpful the roof top pool was amazing quiet with great views forli itself is well worth with the visit with a beautiful park and for the price the hotel really is a great deal.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Arrived here for the first day of or travelling holiday, pulled into the car park of the "Grand Hotel" which is behind a fairly busy petrol station. From the outside doesn't look anything special walk in to a much more 4* establishment. Checked in asked what time the pool closed so we could take a swim to be informed that the Pool was shut, when I asked when was it open the young girl said it wasn't !!!! So went to our room which was on the same floor as said pool arguing not fair !!! The room was NOT 4* standard, black marks up the walls, mould growing in different areas of the shower, lovely. I decided to sit out on the balcony, an uneventful night shame my morning wasn't the same. I woke with over 30 bites on each of my lower legs I will post pics. I dont know if it was mosquitos or fleas in the bed I am on day 5 and am still suffering. We were suppose to stay here for 3 nights but left after the first. Never again will we stay here 4* it is not. If you advertise a pool open then you should also inform booked guests that it is CLOSED , Shame on you !!!

Date of stay: May 2015
2  Thank alleycat2409
Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

Excellent in every respect!! Rooms are big and tidy. Bathroom spacious and super clean. Restaurant good and fast to be part of the hotel. Lots of parking. Staff efficient kind and ready to please. And the Sunday night special rate it's unbeatable.
To try!!

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2015

The Hotel is good, all is clean, there is a bar and a restaurant so it is not necessary to go out to look for a place to eat.
L'hotel e bene , pulito, c'e un bar, e un ristorante, cosi non e necessario uscire a cercare un posto per mangiare.
L'Hotel est bien, et propre, il y a aussi un bar et un restaurant, ainsi il n'est pas necessaire de chercher ou manger.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2014

I spent one night in this hotel.
Room was clean and big, but I had room for disabled persons. I dont know why I had this room,but room was really big with big shower.
Swimming pool was closed during my visit.
Breakfast was great.
WIFI without problem.
Receptionist spoke english and she was very cordial and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2014