eDreams
Priceline
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

We stayed here one night in the suite with sauna. I have to say that the hotel was quite small but very cozy and the suite (erkersuite) didn't disappoint any of us. The sauna was fantastic and the views from the room were very nice.
The beds were super comfortable and there's a pillow menu available. Everything was very clean and I personally loved the big picture of horses on the wall.
Later we went to eat in the restaurant downstairs and we had a cabinet which was great because we had a running toddler with us. The food was very tasty and even though there was a problem with my steak (I ordered well done steak since I'm pregnant and the steak was medium rare), the mistake was corrected and we got a nice discount from the bill.
The breakfast was buffet style and there was plenty of choices. All in all, I would recommend the hotel as well as the restaurant.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mariakatariina85
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel is basic rooms are poor old and need refurbishment. Breakfast is good with a nice choice. Buffet in the evening is good value. Nothing much in the area. Parking is free and wifi is good. Over all fine for a short stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

If you want the center of the hotel, this is not it. The hotel facilities were untidy. The shower head was completely calcified. Anyway our room, but especially the toilet / shower facilities were stained and really untidy. The staff was really kind and nice. Breakfast was good. Rooms were spacious.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed here few days for yearly annual meeting with friends. Ok for meeting with certain idea and programme. Location is not good for business travelers. Hotel is too faraway from the centre. Hotel and rooms are a "little bit" worn out. Breakfast and other meals are typical standard levels. Would not like to have honeymoon here !

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Stayed here few days ago. The hotel ad says that "this business hotel is the best in area and all rooms are recently renovated". I must disagree. First of all I count the mentioned "area" is the Seinäjoki-area and this is not the best there for business travelers. And second the rooms are maybe renovated but recently must mean like 80's or 90's.

The very best thing in this hotel was the service in the evening and free parking space. The breakfast was basic and weird located. It was in the reception hall so everyone could follow and hear the conversations that the reception lady had with customers.

The price was though quite decent, but for that price I would like to stay in the center.

Date of stay: May 2013