See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night on a business trip to a client nearby. Greeted by friendly staff and given a room on the top floor (3rd). Small room that could've been from the 90', with a fairly small TV and a single bed. Room enough for one, so I didn't lack space. The bathroom offered a somewhat small shower with curtain, which I loathe as it usually clings to the body. The water pressure was below acceptable and it took forever to rinse.

The bed was on the soft side and felt as it had been there for a while. This didn't cause any problems. I travel every week and are accustomed to firm beds.

The hotel doesn't have a restaurant, but they do offer one evening meal that you sign up for in the reception.
Breakfast was typical danish style and offered the basics. I wasn't overwhelmed by the selection, but there was enough to get full.

Considering what they offered for the price, I'd say it's overpriced. There's not much too chose from around Taastrup, but you could probably do better than this.

Date of stay: May 2017
Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Dear Zebban
,Thank you for your feedback. We are trying to do things better every day and with your guest feedback we are able to improve our services.
Have a nice day

Bathroom:
Showercurtain ;-( I do not like

Reception:
Friendly!
If you need changes in the address; can not be done on the spot

If you like old style you will feel comfortable.
Sorry but I would rate this outdated.

Breakfast:

Have a nice day
Best Regards
Heidi Vestergaard Taastrup Park Hotel

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I used the hotel for one night transit, not too far from Copenhagen. The rooms are small but functional. There is not 24 hrs reception. The hotel was maybe previously at Best Western chain, but not anymore. The most attractive thing was the good Danish style breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Please be aware this hotel is NOT BW so you won't get rewards it is Small Hotels Dk group. the rooms are pretty basic as is the breakfast but at least it is included. Location is good as it is near a central shopping area and the train into Copenhagen should you need to visit or return to the airport etc. Staff are friendly and attentive.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

I'm glad that I have to spend here just one night. Old hotel at the side of the road, no TV with English language channel, lack of power supply, room with furniture didn't match one another and what's worse off all some kind of mushroom in bathroom... Don't recommend it even for one night.

Date of stay: December 2015