See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Hotel St Pol is an excellent hotel. Extremely clean, well-appointed and brilliant service right through from the owner to cleaning maids.

We had a double room for 2 adults and 2 children which I would class as a “true” family room, two bathrooms with shower and bath, two excellent double beds with partition doors for privacy. The rooms are super clean and really comfy. One minor comment are the rooms are quite hot but we were given fans so all good.

The service in the hotel is exceptional, the owner and staff on reception really couldn’t be more friendly and helpful. We also had my parents with us, my mother is currently struggling to walk a distance and unbelievably the hotel had a top of the range mobility scooter to hire for 25 euro’s a day.

Breakfast is fantastic, I’ve been home for 3 days and am really missing the crab salad ( not something you would normally eat in the UK for breakfast ;-)

In short, we loved staying at Hotel St Pol and will be back again next summer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Manager_StPol, Manager at Hotel St. Pol., responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and your wonderful support.

It's always a pleasure welcoming you to our hotel and we are honoured that you have taken the time to write such an encouraging review. Thank you for mentioning our very convenient location, the tranquillity and our excellent breakfast ;-)

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm Regards,

Robin Schluter

Reviewed 25 December 2016

This hotel was such a pleasant surprise. It all starts with the owner, Robin, who obviously takes much care to make sure his guests get the best. The hotel is very clean, rooms are comfortable, breakfast is wonderful, location is very quiet and pastoral. But the biggest and most prominent asset is the staff, headed by Robin - wonderful, friendly and aware of how important it is to give that extra personal touch.
This is what makes being on holiday extra fine, and so worthwhile.
We had very helpful advice, got bus tickets from the front desk to take the number 12 bus into town (much better than trying to park the car), the wifi at this hotel is the fastest I've ever seen, if you're interested in watching some TV, there is a multitude of channels in a variety of languages. This place will pamper you as best as possible.

I highly recommend this hotel - it's a haven and a heaven in the beautiful outskirts of Knokke.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Manager_StPol, Eigenaar at Hotel St. Pol., responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Dear Maron,

Thank you for posting your detailed feedback on the TripAdvisor platform after your stay at Hotel St Pol Knokke

After reading carefully your review, I am delighted to the you found your stay to be very comfortable with an attentive service. Our location is, indeed, right in the middle of the luxury Zoute district close to the Zwin nature reserve and the beach, also the luxury are only 900 meters away from our hotel. Our wifi is unlimitedand has a 30 Mb download and 15 MB upload, nice you have appreciated that.

I would like to thank you once more for sharing your thoughts about Hotel St Pol, and do hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,

Robin Schluter

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

When you're away on business you want a comfy bed and a great breakfast, you get both of these at the St Pol. But on top you get a funky decor, lovely staff and prices that don't ruin you (for Knokke). I stay here (by choice) about once a month and I genuinely look forward to my visit. The owner is lovely, he genuinely cares about his guests and nothing is too much trouble - I like the fact it's not trying to be a snotty 5* wannabe. It's individual and welcoming which is just perfect for me :)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2015

The St Pol is located close to the Zwin natural reserve in the hinterland of Knokke. The hotel is rather small, which guarantees a personalized and discrete service. The rooms are nicely decorated and clean. Breakfast is well taken care of and the staff is very friendly. In case the sun shines, you can have your breakfast in the garden. St Pol located in the middle of a green area, but is very close to the action in Knokke where shops and events invite visitors. This hotel is certainly worth every euro you pay for it (and that is not even much)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jmols8
Reviewed 10 August 2015

It is the third time I stay in this Hotel. It's is my favorite hotel in Knokke.
Although it is not by the sea, it is located in a very good mostly residential area, by the zwin therefore close to the nature away from any noise. Tennis club is very close by and the city center and the beach are just few minutes away by bike.
It is a family owned hotel with personal care on everything, very helpful staff and they will always satisfy your needs. Breakfast is excellent! Quality and variety wise.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable, beds are big and mattresses very good quality.
There is a very nice patio where on good weather days you can have your breakfast or afternoon coffee.
Bicycles are available for renting at extra charge.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family