2,138 results
All reviews lough foyle captains bar golf course red castle sea view round of golf overlooking the water evening meal spa treatments lovely hotel waters edge relaxation room sauna and steam room top class bar food night break relaxing break
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Stayed for a night last weekend on a Living Social Deal. Room was excellent - very clean and a great view. Food Excellent with good choice on menu. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Your_Customer_Care, Guest Relations Manager at Redcastle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Jenny,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at the Redcastle Oceanfront Golf & Spa Hotel.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us.

Thank you for your lovely comments about the staff here at the hotel and the food In our Edge Restaurant.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to Redcastle Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here at the end of October 2018. My wife, daughter and i were at a wedding there. The room was very nice. 1 bedroom with a large comfortable bed. Room well furnished. Nice bathroom with full bath. Sitting room had a single bed in it also. Good breakfast. Good parking and a nice setting. I would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Your_Customer_Care, Guest Relations Manager at Redcastle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Patrick,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review following your stay with us at Redcastle Oceanfront Golf & Spa Hotel.

I am delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience during your stay with us for a wedding, mentioning in particular the room you were staying in.

Thank you for your lovely comments about our team here at the hotel, I will certainly pass your comments on to them.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Have you ever dropped a penny and found a pound? We did! Our trip around Donegal culminated in a two night stay here. The hotel is reached by a lovely drive alongside the hotels nine hole golf course. On arrival at reception we were greeted with the warmest welcome, very common in this area, but nonetheless a lovely gesture. The rooms are sizeable with comfy beds and well cleaned. The main thing about this hotel is the part where you lose a penny and find a tenner! The a la carte menu is probably the best food we’ve ever eaten in Ireland. I started with the pork belly and this gem danced a waltz all over my tastebuds, outstanding. The special, of roasted spiced monkfish was perfection, my wife had scallops which again were beautiful. It’s very difficult to find a great risotto but my wife found one here. She raved about the intensity of its flavours. We couldn’t manage a dessert, but only because we had to large a breakfast, which again was fabulous. Opting instead for two Irish coffees, we sat in the lounge, in a state of euphoria and watched the moonlight dance on the dark waters of Lough Foyle.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Your_Customer_Care, Guest Relations Manager at Redcastle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at Redcastle Oceanfront Golf & Spa Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable experience in the hotel.

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the food in the hotels Edge Restaurant, I will certainly pass your comments on to all the team who will be delighted with such wonderful feedback. It is also lovely to read that you enjoyed the room you were staying in and the staff you met during your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Redcastle Customer Care team

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the Redcastle Hotel for
One night what can I say it was beautiful warm very clean rooms were
Spotless and food was excellent quietest hotel at night I’ve ever stayed in ! Breakfast was faultless Great selection of food ! staff warm and friendly will definitely be back !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Suzie,

I was delighted to read you kind feedback about our team. It is hugely motivational for the team to be recognised in such a positive manner.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friend Grainne Spent a lovely night away at the Redcastle Great food Great service and Spotless room Warm swimming pool fun gym Just great adult company and a brilliant breakfast served to us No rush No fuss Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Ramona,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Redcastle Oceanfront Golf & Spa Hotel

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, mentioning in particular the views from the Edge Restaurant and the sap facilities.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to The Redcastle Hotel in the very near future.