“Always ticks a box”
Review of Fantasy Island

Fantasy Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located in Ingoldmells on the sunny east coast of Lincolnshire close to Skegness and a stone’s throw from the beach, Fantasy Island is the ultimate destination for all the family. Our extreme rides and coasters will test thrillseekers’ nerves, while those looking for something more family-friendly will have plenty of rides, arcades and other attractions to choose from. There are lots for the little ones to enjoy too, including rides, a soft play area and live character shows during the high season. What’s more, Fantasy Island is home to Europe’s largest seven-day market, where you can find everything from gifts, toys and gardening tools to clothing, accessories and electrical. And, when you need to recharge your batteries, you’ll be spoilt for choice with the many restaurants, cafes and bars across the park to take a well-needed break! Don’t forget that our ride-all-day wristbands offer real value and more savings than ever before, or if you’d prefer to pay-as-you-ride, you can do!
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Had a caravan at Ingoldmells for 6 years now.... Kids always use fantasy island for the arcades and rides etc. Never fails to put a smile on there faces.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)
All reviews
"theme park"
in 65 reviews
"all ages"
in 93 reviews
"thrill seekers"
"low season"
in 17 reviews
"plenty of places to eat"
in 26 reviews
in 13 reviews
"my son"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We have been to fantasy island over ten times now and every time it doesn't disapoint as it is great value for money and not only does it have over 6 extreme thrill rides it has lots of fantastic family
rides at the same time, definitely my favourite theme park in the UK.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Visited earlier this month in half term and was slightly disappointed to find the rides were only operated in rotation. This meant that my toddler had to wait up to an hour to go on the already limited number of rides that he was tall enough to go on. The market is very expensive and repetitive, most stalls selling the same type of things. The top up card is a great idea but we weren't made aware on purchasing that the amusements also use this system. Also parking charges are extortionate so we parked along the road for a quarter of the price!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Be a few times now My whole family love the place my little girl is in a wheelchair and we get a round ok with her plenty of places to eat and drink as Well as the market, My boy and my wife love the rides, there is a lot of rides and shops

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I went with my two children aged 9 and 12, my nine year old is 1 metre 32 but that didn't mean he got on the rides. I paid £51 and two rides that my 9 year old could go on? well one was closed and the other had disappeared (the mouse ride seemed to be a half built haunted castle) so this left him with very little thrill rides left to go on.

He went on the dodgems or bumper cars (or dont bump the bumper cars as the long winded name should be) the whole time was spent with a guy shouting don't bump into each other??? is that not the point? my son was accepted on the ride that hops up and down, two minutes later with not much else to go on he was refused?? strange.

We stayed an hour as we had done the rides that we could do or were open twice, £51 I got into blackpool leisure beach so very poor value and to be honest I felt ripped off.

1  Thank Wallace711