Open today: 11:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Good time whilst it was raining

Visited around a month ago, the weather was not that good and our little ones wanting entertaining... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Brian G
Day out.

There has been a lot of improvements made to park this year. Really enjoyed our visit. Good value... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Pauline J
via mobile

1,286 results
All reviews theme park all ages low season plenty of places to eat log flume big rides food places value for money indoor rides car park great market outdoor market massive market year olds young children stalls bands
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

so very disappointed when we got there rides was opened but not many was working .some was opened then closed don't think we will go back there again

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Hi its katie i just wanna say the parking was terrible 8.00 for a parking spot terrible never going again!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic day here with the kids. All the staff are very friendly and happy to assist in manner. Rides were all good fun with little queue’s. Plenty rides for little ones. Also stayed for the Halloween fireworks night, which was just fabulous. Will defo return at some point.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Lots to see and do for the kids, we went on go carts, scary rides, fast rides. Haunted house had just been built but the queue was long. Needed more toilets I think. All rides were nee and up to date. I went on a few rides I’ve never even seen before! Like the beast and the the force. By heck they were scary!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I were staying in skegness for a week, yet I was keen to show him Fantasy Island as I used to come here all the time as a child. I was pleased that the park hasn't really changed much, and that the rides are still as much fun as they were when I was younger. We walked around the market and thoroughly enjoyed everything it had to offer. We recommend to people looking for a fun day out both with or without children.