Flora I Talay Resort(Ko Chang Tai)
US$51
US$40
The Mangrove Hideaway Koh Chang(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$39
The Spa Resort Koh Chang(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$35
Agoda.com
The Garden Of Joy Resort(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$38
Priceline
Parama Resort Koh chang(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$54
Beach Jungle(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$8
US$29
US$23
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$27/night.

Bangbao Beach Resort(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$24
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Kachapura Resort(Ko Chang Tai)
US$20
US$19
Agoda.com
Indie Beach Bungalows(Ko Chang Tai)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbailan baylonely beachminute walkspacious bathroomwouldn't stay anywhere elserent a scootersmall beachlow seasonquiet placeplace to staystayed nightsevery morningtowelswifitaxifridgenatalie
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

On the last leg of our 6 week trip and out of all the places around Thailand we’ve stayed Lazy Republique is probably the best. Great value for money, rooms are air conditioned and cleaned every day, breakfast is very good and the staff are lovely. If ever visiting Koh Chang again we will definitely be coming back to Lazy Republique

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights and wish we had found it sooner so that we could have stayed longer.

Bungalows are modern, comfortable and large.

Owners and staff are extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful.

Lonely beach is 20 minute walk away but would recommend hiring one of their scooters which all looked well maintained.

Breakfast was very tasty and the coffee plentiful.

You won’t regret staying here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t here long enough to enjoy the complete experience, but I had a great time.
The basic mini-house I slept in (1/8) had all I needed. A God bed, Nice shower, fridge, A/c, WiFi, ... only the sink was leaking, but hey. The houses are nicely located in a semi-garden on the hillside of the road. A small beach is closeby, as are basic stores. Location in the middle of the island is useful.

Staff is very friendly and they know what they are talking about. Good advice On trips. And, good breakfast.

4,5 for me, I would come back for this price.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a bungalow through hostelworld, a rating somewhere in the 9. Digits and only perfectly happy guests made the decision easy. The price of only 15€ (low season) more than acceptable after coming from an expensive month in Japan.
We arrived, we were greated warm-hearted and we were brought to our room. The room was great, a big comfortable bed, a nice aircon, spacious bathroom, a cupboard, tables, a refrigerator. Everything new and it feels like 15€ is way too cheap already.
During our stay we had breakfast in the common area every morning. And although we only stayed away from our room for only 20 minutes each time, it was perfectly clean afterwards. Bed was made, new towels every day and two new bottles of water in the fridge (we didn't drink them every day so by the time we left, there were about 7 in the fridge).
I really liked that small gesture, the awareness to do all the cleaning without interfering with your day. Again, a lot of service that I would not expect considering the price which again, seems almost too cheap.
The owner is always relaxed, we talked a lot, from football, over his interesting life to island-stories. Smart, humble and sincere guy.
If I ever came back, I would definitely, DEFINITELY come again :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We almost never expect such impeccable accomodations within this price range. My husband and I have been travelling for a year and a half straight, all over the world, and would always preference staying in a smaller, owner run property over the chain hotels. The service here was impeccable. Rooms made up daily, water topped up, delicious breakfast options (vegan and vego friendly too), neat and comfortable rooms and the owners were helpful, friendly and kind. I've read some other reviews stating that the wifi not being available in the rooms is a downside, I couldn't disagree more. It makes for a peaceful holiday to not have the interruption of devices and if ever we needed to use it, it was always available a few feet away, fast and in comfortable surrounds. We also loved this side of the island, not HEAPS to do in the vicinity but it's much more peaceful down this end. A tip to guests would be to eat from the restaurant two doors down, coconuts, great food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple