“Fantastic Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say, the service from Justin Time outside, to the staff inside was just right, attentive, but from a distant.

The food, was as my Grandad would say, “Out of this world”. Steak was flavoursome, cooked to perfection and not any fat or gristle insight.

The other three meals, including a kids option were also of the same quality.

The view of the Marina adds something special to the experience.

Would highly recommend and will be visiting again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had lunch ( a big lunch ) . I had the surf and turf , the steak was perfectly cooked and very tasty. The sparkling white Sangria is one to try , it was expensive but in my opinion worth every penny . The service from the staff was brilliant.

1  Thank rainbow1poole
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I got the La Fragata steak, very fatty and did not enjoy. My partner got the 'extra' grilled chicken which was tasteless and like rubber. She got a daiquiri that was more like a milkshake (not in a good way) and the bottle of house wine was way overpriced for its quality.

1  Thank mfinn26
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here while staying in Vilamoura. Walked down the marina and was hounded by the guy outside. Annoying the whole way through the meal as we sat outside.. We decided we would go in.... I knew as soon as I sat down we had made a mistake. I had chicken which safe to say was so hard and dry, my dog wouldn’t of eaten it... Plate was filled with green beans it took over the plate. Steak was dry and fatty, not worth the €25. Asked for potato gratin instead of chips, had to pay extra even though I didn’t get chips... small portion. Half the stuff wasn’t even on the menu either.. all crossed out.. Wine was expensive and cocktail was more like a smoothie... I’m not one to write reviews but my god. Avoid this place if you can. Still hungry when we left...

1  Thank Ciara O
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch as it looked very upmarket and you can sit right on the marina side.

The fillet steak baguette was superb, very tender and generous, the smoked salmon club sandwich was stunning!

Only 4 stars because the didn’t do homemade chips although the ones we had were nice enough.

Worth it just for the location!

Date of visit: March 2018