“Jantar”

Urban - Restaurante Bar
Ranked #20 of 212 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Description: We are inside Vilamoura's Marina, near by Brewery Pub. Our menu is international, our decor is cozy and our staff is friendly. We are open for lunches, snacks, dinners and drinks. Try us and let us know what you think about our restaurant.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Best place in marina Vilamoura, great sangria Rose or white, nice food, service, view, dessert, recomended

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Called here whilst on holiday for afternoon lunch, both my wife and I had the jug of sangria, it was very good. We didn’t want a large meal so my wife opted for the tuna salad and me the Greek salad. Both were very nice and quite filling. Service was very friendly and pleasant, and the seat by the marina was great. Prices were very reasonable for the area, and would definitely go again thank you.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The black linguine is so so nice and my boyfriend enjoyed the steak, the food was amazing and the service friendly, the pink sangria was the best we had all holiday! Will be visiting again, 10/10

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We had our first evening meal here and it didn't disappoint! We were both went for the same menu as it sounded too delicious to share between us. Your prawn and monkfish curry was so tender and delicious that I would of happily had seconds.

I would highly recommend this to anyone travelling to Vilamoura!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Thank you for your kindness and your happyness !
And for your sangria ! Omg #strawberrys