“Wonderful experience ”

EMO Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 207 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Cuisines: Portuguese, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our wine oriented restaurant feels warmly refined, and is truly a regional debut. Orchestrating a sumptuous evening, our Executive Chef and Wine Guru pair a perfect symphony of indigenous flavours. Local cuisine is richly celebrated and ingeniously updated with the latest culinary trends. A history of spice trading discoveries is woven into innovative creations. Made to order sharing dishes bring convivial enjoyment. Immerse in emotive dining, complemented by more than 350 expertly selected wines. Savour atmospheric evenings on the terrace with a superb golf course and sunset panorama.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I went to Emo restaurant for dinner with my two girls aged 8 and 12.
The staff were amazing - so welcoming, friendly and helpful.
My eight year old said she felt like a princess!

Food was absolutely delicious - so tasty with dishes which were unique and authentic. The desserts were particularly exceptional.

The whole visit was a real treat from start to finish! Beautiful location and well worth a visit... highly recommend this place of you want an evening to remember.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

A very special gift that I'm sure you do deserve.
One not to be missed you will understand why
From the staff ,the setting ,the food and not the mention the wine menu
This is our first TripAdvisor post after 8 years of visiting Portugal best we have visited

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I cannot speak highly enough about the dinner my mother & I had at EMO this week.
Everything from the food (incredible flavours, presentation, quality) to the service (attentive, discrete, very helpful) was perfect.
Yes it’s expensive but so worth it.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My husband and I dined in Emos to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food was superb with delicate flavours throughout. The 'treats' from the chef were excellent and a lovely gesture. The staff were professional and paid great attention to detail. We would definitely go back again.

1  Thank mark w
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

A wonderful restaurant with superb decor and fabulous views across the golf course.

The wine selection is extensive. We had the wine flight with the tasting menu and the Portuguese wines were well matched with the food.

The tasting menu is worthy of much praise, the black pork dish is an achievement on its own.

The service is accomplished although a little slow, but that doesn’t detract from the experience at all.

If you are in the area, and have the cash for a great meal as this place is pricey, then I can not recommend it more.